IM47Gcv.jpg

#24 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:31 PM

I know where 'dam lives. I could steal his one.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#25 Bumpty

Bumpty

My wob dreams are now wet dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,489 posts
  • Interests:Drinking wine with wob by the legacy side

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:59 PM

The one he used to have... You obviously haven't heard about the crash, larry.

#26 Adam

Adam

Snack down!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,970 posts
  • Interests:Not knowing things about stuff

Posted 03 February 2016 - 08:41 AM

As if you know how to get to my place!

Posted Image

#27 Snootaloop

Snootaloop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:01 AM

I'll let ya know in 6months how I go gaz if I sell my gc8 to get me and missus into property market ;)

#28 Bumpty

Bumpty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,489 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:05 AM

Turn off highway a Bargo sign. Follow road into town and look for a house with a jungle as the front lawn.

#29 hoff

hoff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:50 PM

Turn off highway a Bargo sign. Follow road into town and look for a house with a jungle as the front lawn.

That dosent really narrow it down in Bargo ;)

Selling the car to buy the house isnt really a worthwhile exercise.
I sold my 3.0RB to fund some Reno's just to avoid refinancing, but considering you still need to get a loan you must be cutting it fine.

My inlaws went guarantors for us and was the only way for us to get started. 6 years later we have sold that house and doubled our money :)

#30 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:53 PM

don't borrow anywhere near the max a bank will lend you unless you enjoy decades of stress.

Also don't touch Sydney market until later in the year Gary, the Jews have been liquidating, Aug is tipped to be the month to buy after. I listen to the Greeks who pay the Jews for advice, #EasternBurbsLyf

Also rates will be increasing in 2017. Additionally City rents are levelling out and decreasing in some areas so Renting and buying interstate investment is an option.

Just talked a Northern Beaches colleague into buying investment in Brisbane and renting house in Dee Why vs buying house in Dee Why. 3 months in and already seeing gains.

I see a plethora of defaults when rates rise, RBA advised to go bluechip over Syd/Melb markets.

#31 Bumpty

Bumpty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,489 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

That dosent really narrow it down in Bargo ;)

Hey, I maybe a very excited half naked Indonesian man running down the street at you, but I still know when to stop, so to protect ones privacy.

FYI I own Adam's house. I know exactly where it is.

#32 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:23 PM

There's only one road there. And you live next to a train station. After taking a quick look on Google Maps, I can pinpoint your exact address.

I'll let ya know in 6months how I go gaz if I sell my gc8 to get me and missus into property market ;)

Sweet as man. Best of luck.

Selling the car to buy the house isnt really a worthwhile exercise.
I sold my 3.0RB to fund some Reno's just to avoid refinancing, but considering you still need to get a loan you must be cutting it fine.

My inlaws went guarantors for us and was the only way for us to get started. 6 years later we have sold that house and doubled our money :)

Noted. Thanks for your input mate. I've never really gone into depth with my parents about things like this so it would definitely be new for me. I've been talking with some people at work and they highly recommend I do the same. Investment properties are way off the radar for the time-being but another option is to find a place we can buy off the plan or straight off a developer to save on stamp duty.

Also don't touch Sydney market until later in the year Gary, the Jews have been liquidating, Aug is tipped to be the month to buy after. I listen to the Greeks who pay the Jews for advice, #EasternBurbsLyf

Also rates will be increasing in 2017. Additionally City rents are levelling out and decreasing in some areas so Renting and buying interstate investment is an option.

Just talked a Northern Beaches colleague into buying investment in Brisbane and renting house in Dee Why vs buying house in Dee Why. 3 months in and already seeing gains.

I see a plethora of defaults when rates rise, RBA advised to go bluechip over Syd/Melb markets.

Good post. Thanks Rosberg.

Word on the street is similar to what you've said. If we can look at buying a house in August/September, that would be perfect timing. Jess and I really don't want to rent and a house straight off would be a blessing. Apparently it's a buyer's market in WA as well. How factual the information I was given from a few people today really is, I don't know. I just had a customer discuss it with me for about 45 minutes. He's bought in Brisbane (which is going up) as he couldn't afford to have an investment property in Sydney or Melbourne.

No doubt about that at all. I think there are way too many people that have bought thinking they can afford it; as soon as those rates rise they'll have to sell. Win for those putting their foot in the door.

I really appreciate all the positive feedback guys. Like I said, this is a new venture for us and we want to get as much information as possible. Knowledge is power.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#33 Bumpty

Bumpty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,489 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:39 PM

I think you should buy a puppy to practice with first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users