←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

Hey JUNE, don't make it bad ,take a sa...

B4TT's Photo B4TT 01 Jun 2016

Get on that free land giveaway in Siberia and Far East Russia Josh.

I'm the one giving it away.

Shaz's Photo Shaz 01 Jun 2016

comrade pls

Da, Comrade.

The amount of fucks that I could be bothered giving to go to the gym this arvo is increasingly decreasing. 

Zac's Photo Zac 01 Jun 2016

So you want to go to the gym?

What in the actual fork is happening to Australia

http://www.news.com....b5a3ba01b38de8d

So you want to go to the gym?

Not really. I would definitely prefer to just go home, crank the heater on, and chill. But then again, thats how I got fat in the first place. 

Dude, I have to stop myself from writing Hey guys in my emails to my team, because half of them are females.

Now I write Hey team, or Hi all, which is stupid.

Hey guys is just that I said naturally

I say Hi Guys to everyone, its never been a gender-specific thing. The problem I have, is that it is now somehow becoming an issue? Seriously? So many other more important things that warrant attention, and this is an issue?

But alas, if someone is going to get offended at that, then they can go line up for a one way ticket to Cock Island, on board the HMAS Dicktanker. 

Hell, I'll even pay for their fare. 

MI55EE's Photo MI55EE 01 Jun 2016

For group emails i write 'Hi Team' to be semi formal

For individuals, everyone has their own nick names haha.

I have worked in automotive for 5 years and construction for 2, and i always get 'thanks man' or 'your the man'.. The guys are so used to speaking to men that it's like a fluent language haha. I couldn't care less. I hate when people get offended over things like this haha. Hey guys is a unisex greeting in my opinion haha everyone says it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, its better then "Gday cubts" like I normally go with. 

What in the actual fork is happening to Australia

http://www.news.com....b5a3ba01b38de8d

Wow.... I want to launch into a verbal tirade or hatred, anger and violence but that will solve nothing.

Speaking in a serious manner for a sec, this type of thing is getting out of control, how about they spend more time addressing real issues such as real racism, real sexism etc instead of just getting the community offside by being over the top with niggling little things that in the grand scheme of things don't matter!

What is going to be more hurtful to a black lady - standing in a mixed gender group where someone nonchalantly says "Hey Guys" or being eyed practically everywhere she goes by people who just assume she wants to mug them or steal from their store? Seriously, priorities people.

Agreed man. The ridiculousness of making sure people are "politically correct" these days is getting way out of hand. You shouldn't have to watch what you say because someone might get offended by junk like this. 

And to think this bullshit came from Australian of the year? 

pathetic. 

Wonder if Hi humans is ok?

Hi living thing?

Hi earthlings?

Hi living thing?

Hi earthlings?

Haha, imagine if they heard our conversation from HVC about isis. 

prob go to jail for attempting to hurt your feelings. 

Haha probably right.

Sigh... whats the world coming to... a PC playground of morons

Hi living thing?

Hi earthlings?

No, because you are then excluding non humans from your greeting which makes you a species elitist favouring humans.

Can't say Hi Living things as this is disrespectful to those who identify as being dead or neither alive or dead.

Earthlings excludes those that have come here from other planets, do you hate people because they come from somewhere different to you Zac? Would show hate towards another individual just because they come from another country? then why do it based on what part of the universe they have come to us from.

No, because you are then excluding non humans from your greeting which makes you a species elitist favouring humans.

Can't say Hi Living things as this is disrespectful to those who identify as being dead or neither alive or dead.

Earthlings excludes those that have come here from other planets, do you hate people because they come from somewhere different to you Zac? Would show hate towards another individual just because they come from another country? then why do it based on what part of the universe they have come to us from.

Yes Josh, I hate so many things and people and stuff.

What good is hate to you? how will this improve you and your life situation?

hahaha ffs, thats seriously what its coming to. 

hahaha ffs, thats seriously what its coming to. 

I know right.