• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nev

Nev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:06 AM

I'm not sure if this Forum is for general Subaru vehicle owners, so I going to ask this question anyway.  Someone will shortly tell me if I am in the wrong place.

I want to change the Space Saver spare wheel on my 2012-13 Subaru Tribeca, I think it's an MYO13, and the spare wheel fits *under* the vehicle in the spare wheel well.  It's pretty useless having a "motorbike" spare wheel in Australia conditions.  At the moment I have to take a spare wheel in the 'boot' with me anywhere I go for highway mileage.  The proper Subaru wheel fits in the spare well under the vehicle but is too wide, 8" rim and the tyre is wider or course.  I don't like it being so low slung under the car.  I have heard the Falcon BA rim will fit this Subaru stud pattern, clear the brake callipers etc etc when fitted. I intend to fit a higher profile tyre on it and fit it back under the vehicle in the spare wheel tyre well, so I have a 'normal' spare wheel and I can get rid of that "motorbike" spare wheel.

Any suggestions for what wheel will fit so I can slung it under the vehicle again?

OK, Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users