• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Minjjjr

Minjjjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 09:22 PM

I got a,, well,, it's in the title, I brought it stock two years ago and so far I've installed a HDI 3 port ebc connected, blocked hoses 10 + 23 and 23 on inlet side. Removed all the bulls... Out of the driver's side front guard for the stock air intake and left in take open from the guard itself, cold air. Removed the stock muffler at the rear diff and have left it open from there ( sounds like a beast). Car absolutely screams, having boost adjustable and am running the car at around 16.psi, no other work done rest is stock. Does anyone know if I should do re tune or is it fine as is, it is running immaculate and doesn't miss a beat, or will the factory computer relearn and self adjust.

#2 Barbbachello

Barbbachello

Touring Bruce

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,458 posts
  • Interests:Docking

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:58 AM

Get it tuned with a full exhaust(2.5" off each dump and a 3" catback) and give the ecu back control of the boost

The factory tune is a piece of shit and loves to ping. If anything you'll get reliability and fuel economy from a tune with a 100% stock setup but are some gains to be made with power with an exhaust 

tIeW8DE.png

#3 duncanm

duncanm

wha' who ?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 05:41 PM

Replace those dinky plastic TMIC inlet pipes with some silicon joins.  Aeroflow have standard-sized reducing elbows that'll fit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users