• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Equinoxx

Equinoxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 10:40 AM

Hi, hoping someone can give me a hand here.

A couple days ago my front indicators/hazards stopped working, the dash still has blinking lights and the rear light clusters work fine still.
The bulbs and sockets and good (multimeter tested)
all fuses are good (none have blown at least)
I've read people have had the same issue and majority have been solved with a new hazard relay (up way under the dash), is this my best bet or would the relay be good because the rears indicators/hazards and dash lights still work fine.

Thanks in advance as i know this will get solved.

#2 Equinoxx

Equinoxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:56 PM

Update (gonna talk about one side for simplicity sake, they both do the same).
Power for the front indicator gets routed from the dash fuse box to some sort of clip that allows the power to be routed to the side marker and the little yellow marker down near the fog lamp. (traced wires by colour and voltage). thats all working good so when it splits off there is still power.

the same cord that splits off should be carrying the power to the front indicators but it isnt (0.07DCV roughly).

the positive wire from my front indicator is a different colour to the one coming from the dash fusebox that spreads power to the side and near the fog lamp, but the wiring diagram im working with shows it coming straight from fuse box to front indicator spliting off for appropriate side marker (assuming thats the clip im referring to).

anybody have any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users