2 replies to this topic

#1 CodeBurn3r

CodeBurn3r

Resident Mexican

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:22 PM

So i was driving down to Geelong this weekend and as i was passing Avalon i noticed a fairly decent dirt/dust track
Posted Image

Posted Image

looked it up and turns out its something set-up by Geelong Motorsport club.http://www.gmsc.com.au/index.htm

Looks like it could be some fun, not so hard on the car and tyres as a track day is.

Has anyone gone there before? looking through some photos i saw this Posted Image

Who would be interested in going down for a day?

i know its not everyones cup of tea but for those who arent afraid of getting their cars dirty.. post intrest :D

i have been keen on finding something like this in vic for a while, does anyone know of any others not too far from melb?
ams: "Can't live with them, can't throw rocks at them."

#2 RX25SE

RX25SE

...............Car nerd................ now a H6 pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,751 posts
  • Interests:Cars with chrome bumpers!

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

Ty, Might be a bit far but a mate of mine runs his rally car at a track at or near Bendigo. Next time I talk to him I ask about it. Cheers J

If I told you I was a compulsive liar, would you believe me?

#3 CodeBurn3r

CodeBurn3r

Resident Mexican

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

thanks, i have been toying with the idea of getting a gen1 or Leone and stripping it down and making it a bit of a weekend warrior for events like this. im probably going to take mine down for a bit of a play and see how it goes, if i get the bug i might salvage a wreck from suba and get it good enough to take to the track..
ams: "Can't live with them, can't throw rocks at them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users