• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:39 PM

Dad & I put new springs & shocks in their 06 Foz today. He got King Springs (pt no# fr KSFR-22, r KSRS-39) they were supposed to lower it 40-50mm according to the guy from K/spring that he talked to.We put them in but it hasn't really lowered it- maybe 10mm. Was wondering if anyone has lowered a 03-current Foz using Kings? What part no's? How much did they lower it? Before [attachment=201:100_3619.jpg] After [attachment=202:100_3627.jpg]

#2 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:46 PM

Give it a week and it should 'settle' a bit. When I had the springs changed in the GX, it went from the rear wheel sitting about 1cm from the guard to even/slighty tucked about a week later

Stuff goes here

#3 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:27 PM

Cheers, I'll let him know.

#4 Alex

Alex

NO AIDS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:27 AM

makita makes it betterer.

#5 lebspec_liberty

lebspec_liberty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Working on cars in general<br />Cruising

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:18 AM

tell the sales rep what u want the car too look like and he'll supply springs that your after.. or just use the angle grinder lol (no mine are not cut.. they are superlows and the back compressed superlows).. ive seen foresters tucking rim so there is springs out there just ask..
LEB SPEC Gen 2 Rx AWD
Jap Spec EJ25 - 6000k hid kit headlights and fog lights - Leather interior - 18" incubus rims - Super low suspension - Turbo Bonnet - 2.5 inch catback with cannon - front mounted 6x9"s connected to amp - 2 x 12" fusion subs - Pioneer head deck. + turbo timer just because i had one lol

#6 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:55 AM

makita makes it betterer.

Give me my Makita back Mack!!

tell the sales rep what u want the car too look like and he'll supply springs that your after.. or just use the angle grinder lol (no mine are not cut.. they are superlows and the back compressed superlows).. ive seen foresters tucking rim so there is springs out there just ask..

Thats what he thought, according to the rep the ones he got should of lowered it... Hopefully it will "settle" over the next week as Richo said.

One thing that I noticed when looking at the K/S catalogue is that all the other "lows" have a L at the end of their part no# (KSFL-XX, KSRL-XX) whereas the ones he got don't (KSFR-XX, KSRS-XX) but they're listed in the "low" column and there isn't a listing for std ht. ??????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users