aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:03 PM

Posted Image

Subaru's Impreza STI is a legend in its own time. Generally a number of versions like the Spec C and the A-Line get put out during its life cycle and the Impreza WRX CARBON will be one of these. It is based on the A-Line model which features a 5-speed automatic gearbox - yes, you read correctly. In keeping with the softening of the STI's traditionally hardcore image the automatic transmission was introduced so more customers could appreciate the car's performance.

The main difference with the CARBON model is that a carbon fibre roof has been fitted in order to achieve weight reduction, lower the centre of gravity and consequently offer better performance. Additionally suede fabric has been used in the interior to give that extra lushness and comfort.

Two engines are currently found in the STI hatch, depending on the market. The most common one is the 2.0-litre turbo that makes 227kW (308hp) and 422Nm of torque. A number of other places get a 2.5-litre turbo making around 221kW (300hp) and maximum torque of 407Nm.

The Impreza WRX CARBON will be unveiled publicly at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show which starts 21 October for media and 24 October for the public.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This info and more can be found at: http://www.worldcarfans.com

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#2 robt

robt

Cock Rockin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Hairstyles

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:07 PM

It would be a nice cruiser. It also makes me feel better about my car being an auto too.

Posted Image

#3 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

Love the dash material stuff, very ferrariish The outsides still ugly, possibly uglier due to the carbon roof

#4 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

hmm an expensive cruiser!! i really like the look of that RFRB grill mate. i forgot kinda what they look like on the car. might have to get mine out and put it back on for a while

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#5 robt

robt

Cock Rockin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Hairstyles

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:52 PM

hmm an expensive cruiser!!

i really like the look of that RFRB grill mate. i forgot kinda what they look like on the car. might have to get mine out and put it back on for a while

Cheers. The RFRB grill is like the original pignose IMO.
And with that auto box its a cruiser. And carbon roof in my opinion should be painted. I think it is one of those things that doesn't need to be shouted out loud. It just is there and I know it is is how I like it.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users