Photo

Hi, My semi-trailer is stuck can you please tow me out?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:24 PM

http://www.dumpert.n...oor_sneeuw.html really smart or really dumb? good effort.

MY07 GT spec B

#2 Morgan

Morgan

...jus waitin' 4 a m8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,485 posts
  • Interests:Taking a poo

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:47 PM

Haha! Could've ended badly but looks like he made it alright!

IM47Gcv.jpg

#3 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:12 AM

Yeah I was expecting hilarity...but good effort Mr WRX.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#4 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:33 AM

It hardly looked stuck at all lol But good efford rexxxy

#5 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:52 AM

LOL I have my doubts on that one :P

#6 Alex

Alex

NO AIDS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:14 AM

really really uneventful. truck needed a little more momentum to get him out of a slippery bit of ice. rexy delivers. i was hoping for lols, but video did not deliver.

#7 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:26 AM

fark fellas not everything on this forum needs to be a joke! your all jealous your libertys couldn't of done it!

MY07 GT spec B

#8 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:27 AM

your all jealous your libertys couldn't of done it!

Neither could your Rexxy ;)

#9 RX25SE

RX25SE

...............Car nerd................ now a H6 pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,751 posts
  • Interests:Cars with chrome bumpers!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:39 AM

A rep point for the WRX. Possibly a different outcome had the rex pulled the truck only as far a the rail crossing, so a bit dumb.

If I told you I was a compulsive liar, would you believe me?

#10 Alex

Alex

NO AIDS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:55 AM

You wouldn't have done it neither alexxxxx: a) would have consumed too much fuel. B) the snatch rope would have cost your too much c) you'd loose too much tread on your falkens, making them no longer an economical option. d) you'd spin a bearing. Damn those factory 2.5s. e) that prehistoric turbo of yours would have shat itself. f) would have consumed to much friction material on your clutch g) your car is not tuned for towing trucks... need to await to download a tune from some schmuck in the states for US$100 h) can't afford truck towing tune from the states for US$100 i) The weak subframe of the WRX would have fallen apart if tried to tow a truck. j) Would induce too much wear on the driveshafts k) excessive wear on the brake pads would prevent you l) towing this truck out would cause too much wear on the discs m) wheel studs/nuts would have snapped and they're too costly to replace n) Your wheel base is too short for towing o) your fully sick blow off valve doesn't have a "towing" setting p) You only have a five speed gearbox made from toffee and glass because you skimped out on an STi q) 2.5L motor doesn't have enough revs to tow a truck out s) Your plugs would foul, you don't have platinum spark plugs, and you're awaiting a reply from Walts to buy his old ones second hand. t) It'd cause too much wear and tear on your aftermarket leather interior u) Your WRX buckets aren't supportive enough for towing trucks v) You'd need to get your car detailed again, and you haven't budgeted your next detail until 2016 w) You may scratch the paint on your tow hook x) Cliche WRX colour would attract too much attention to tow a truck. So much so, it'd probably attract the attention of police, and a tow truck to actually perform the manoeuvre. y) Your car is so ugly, that when you do actually hitch the strap to your car, the truck driver starts to become nauseous and vomits, and you wonder why he's declining your offer. z) You'd probably drive past too fast to even stop and ponder about helping another human being in bother out, because you're a typical self pretentious wanker WRX driver!

#11 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:01 AM

You wouldn't have done it neither alexxxxx:

a) would have consumed too much fuel.
B) the snatch rope would have cost your too much
c) you'd loose too much tread on your falkens, making them no longer an economical option.
d) you'd spin a bearing. Damn those factory 2.5s.
e) that prehistoric turbo of yours would have shat itself.
f) would have consumed to much friction material on your clutch
g) your car is not tuned for towing trucks... need to await to download a tune from some schmuck in the states for US$100
h) can't afford truck towing tune from the states for US$100
i) The weak subframe of the WRX would have fallen apart if tried to tow a truck.
j) Would induce too much wear on the driveshafts
k) excessive wear on the brake pads would prevent you
l) towing this truck out would cause too much wear on the discs
m) wheel studs/nuts would have snapped and they're too costly to replace
n) Your wheel base is too short for towing
o) your fully sick blow off valve doesn't have a "towing" setting
p) You only have a five speed gearbox made from toffee and glass because you skimped out on an STi
q) 2.5L motor doesn't have enough revs to tow a truck out
s) Your plugs would foul, you don't have platinum spark plugs, and you're awaiting a reply from Walts to buy his old ones second hand.
t) It'd cause too much wear and tear on your aftermarket leather interior
u) Your WRX buckets aren't supportive enough for towing trucks
v) You'd need to get your car detailed again, and you haven't budgeted your next detail until 2016
w) You may scratch the paint on your tow hook
x) Cliche WRX colour would attract too much attention to tow a truck. So much so, it'd probably attract the attention of police, and a tow truck to actually perform the manoeuvre.
y) Your car is so ugly, that when you do actually hitch the strap to your car, the truck driver starts to become nauseous and vomits, and you wonder why he's declining your offer.
z) You'd probably drive past too fast to even stop and ponder about helping another human being in bother out, because you're a typical self pretentious wanker WRX driver!

I'ld say that was the best post of 09.

#12 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:37 PM

You wouldn't have done it neither alexxxxx:

a) would have consumed too much fuel. i'm a good samaritan fuel doesn't come into the equation
B) the snatch rope would have cost your too much see above regarding good samaritin
c) you'd loose too much tread on your falkens, making them no longer an economical option. i have michelins
d) you'd spin a bearing. Damn those factory 2.5s. don't need revs to tow. its about torque which mine has lots of
e) that prehistoric turbo of yours would have shat itself. its a 2006 model
f) would have consumed to much friction material on your clutch clutches are designed to be used
g) your car is not tuned for towing trucks... need to await to download a tune from some schmuck in the states for US$100 my tune accomodates for all driving
h) can't afford truck towing tune from the states for US$100 i just paid for 2 months worth of tuning
i) The weak subframe of the WRX would have fallen apart if tried to tow a truck. my chassis is 1000000x times stronger than that ancient thing you call a chassis
j) Would induce too much wear on the driveshafts i have a modern up to date vehicle
k) excessive wear on the brake pads would prevent you brake pads are new but i wouldn't need to brake when towing?
l) towing this truck out would cause too much wear on the discs eh?
m) wheel studs/nuts would have snapped and they're too costly to replace again i have a modern up to date car
n) Your wheel base is too short for towing my car has a tow ball can tow anything
o) your fully sick blow off valve doesn't have a "towing" setting blow off valve is standard
p) You only have a five speed gearbox made from toffee and glass because you skimped out on an STistronger than any other subaru 5 speed
q) 2.5L motor doesn't have enough revs to tow a truck outyou dont need revs to tow. its about torque
s) Your plugs would foul, you don't have platinum spark plugs, and you're awaiting a reply from Walts to buy his old ones second hand.my car has platinums in it already
t) It'd cause too much wear and tear on your aftermarket leather interiormy car is up to date and in excellent condition, i don't need to worry about this
u) Your WRX buckets aren't supportive enough for towing trucksyou need bucket seats to tow?
v) You'd need to get your car detailed again, and you haven't budgeted your next detail until 2016i have plenty of money.
w) You may scratch the paint on your tow hookagain i'm a good samaritin
x) Cliche WRX colour would attract too much attention to tow a truck. So much so, it'd probably attract the attention of police, and a tow truck to actually perform the manoeuvre.my car doesn't attract police
y) Your car is so ugly, that when you do actually hitch the strap to your car, the truck driver starts to become nauseous and vomits, and you wonder why he's declining your offer.could you come up with something better than that? your just drawing straws now
z) You'd probably drive past too fast to even stop and ponder about helping another human being in bother out, because you're a typical self pretentious wanker WRX driver!

i have an impeccable driving record, i don't drive like a dickhead.

anything else princess?

MY07 GT spec B

#13 Alex

Alex

NO AIDS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:04 PM

Posted Image

sheesh.

doesn't somebody have a chip on their shoulder?

lost your sense of humour, haven't you alexxx?

rexnet given you sand in your vashine?

or are you too heksik now you've got your rexy brah?

#14 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:37 PM

Posted Image

sheesh.

doesn't somebody have a chip on their shoulder?

lost your sense of humour, haven't you alexxx?

rexnet given you sand in your vashine?

or are you too heksik now you've got your rexy brah?

you started it bra. took it a bit far... its a forum no need to get personal

MY07 GT spec B

#15 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:55 PM

Wow, way to side-track a thread. Lets all be nice. I dont care who started it.

#16 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:09 PM

Play nice kiddies. At the end of the they're only toy cars.
TSM

#17 skillionaire

skillionaire

Mr. Freshley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:58 PM

Hi, I like that oranges are called orange and they are the colour orange. It's the simple things, you know? Cheers, Nik

#18 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

Hmm. A tad off track now. Thanks for playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users