• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Alan

Alan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

The exhaust retails for $800-$850 for supply only but some exhaust shops may try to make a bigger profit because its stainless, I paid $680 as they needed my car for set up. The kit still isnt in full production yet , should be in another month or two. Sorry guys i havnt had time to record sound clips and pics yet , just dont find the time

#22 freddyfudpucker

freddyfudpucker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

Whats the best exhaust size pipe and muffler combination you guys have used on this car . Im getting alot of fitters saying different things about back pressures and noise levels. I just want a nice sound nothing loud . Has anyone here done this to there H6

2006 liberty 3.0R-B Auto

Hey Al I put a full 3inch system with a slght offset muff(not one of those round ones the young blokes put on thier cars) from the rear cat were the two down pipes join back on my H6 outback cost me 400 big ones & it sounds heaps sweet & not load goes a little quicker but not much. k&n filter makes it breath a litte easyer but only a very light on it to much & it can put a slight film over your airflow meter it can send incorrect signal back to the ecu. cheers hope it helps ya out. cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users