• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

Announced today, only 250 examples of the 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Club Spec 10 will be built, each with a range of luxury interior features and items from the STI catalogue added to boost its appeal.

An STI front lip features up front, while a flexible strut tower bar has been added under the bonnet for improved cornering ability out of the box. The flexible lower bar and front support kit give the WRX Club Spec 10's sharper steering while reducing chassis flex. Lightweight 17-inch Enkei alloy wheels feature at each corner, half an inch wider than the regular WRX wheel, bringing increased grip.

Posted Image

Posted Image

.:LINK:.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#2 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

lol if anyone buys these when the my11 is going to get even better upgrades anyway :D ie pumped guards and wider tyres

MY07 GT spec B

#3 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:59 PM

What the!? The Club Spec 9 had bigger wheels than that! I agree with Alex, the 2011 will be a million times better and probably cheaper.

#4 Adam

Adam

Snack down!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,970 posts
  • Interests:Not knowing things about stuff

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:02 PM

Can anyone explain the idea behind the flexible strut brace? doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Posted Image

#5 Jimbo

Jimbo

Livin' the Legacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:27 AM

needs less rear bar "vents". more exhuast tips hanging out, less Kia taillights and more aggressive rear spoiler .. i wait, the rear end is a rear spoiler

'04 Liberty GT Premium "The Sprog Chariot"

#6 John

John

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

The vents (like the liberty) are in place of reflectors in the Japanese cars - I presume it's some sort of standard safety requirement in Japan that the cars have rear reflectors? I'd think about it if you could get one in the hatch, but agree with substantial changes apparently coming for the MY11 I'd rather wait.

#7 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

The vents (like the liberty) are in place of reflectors in the Japanese cars - I presume it's some sort of standard safety requirement in Japan that the cars have rear reflectors?

I'd think about it if you could get one in the hatch, but agree with substantial changes apparently coming for the MY11 I'd rather wait.

Wow! Never heard / read about those reflectors on JDM cars like that, bloody interesting to hear they just bung on 'vents' here in the same place !

I still am not convinced on the sedan of these new shapes, the hatch I like and it has grown on me - but as Jimbo said the rear just looks too much like a Kia for my liking ... I find myself unable to warm to this sedan.

#8 skillionaire

skillionaire

Mr. Freshley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:28 PM

Hi, Still selling well though. Numbers don't lie. Cheers, Nik

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users