7 replies to this topic

#1 Aaron.W

Aaron.W

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • Interests:cars and Snowboarding FTW!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:40 PM

i am going to be running my car down the quarter mile in 2 Wednesdays time. Is there anyone else keen on coming down and running their car?? Dylan & Aek im looking at you

95 Gen 2 gx series 1 with rx body kit built 207 on v2 sti heads, running gear, FMIC,twisted ATP GTX3076 Turbo setup :D

#2 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

hmm very interesting. the only problem i see with this is it clashes with the hooters monthly meet??? ps: nice sig :P

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#3 Aaron.W

Aaron.W

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

oh shit lol forgot bout that ok the week after ill edit

95 Gen 2 gx series 1 with rx body kit built 207 on v2 sti heads, running gear, FMIC,twisted ATP GTX3076 Turbo setup :D

#4 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:16 AM

Aaron mate, possibly. Another spanner got thrown in the works as far as my car is concerned, and with work commitments this month I don't think I will even get a chance to get the car to my mechanics to fix my turbo. I also have to replace radiator hose. I am working in North Ryde until 5pm each day so I doubt I can get to WSID in time to compete. As I've said in the past I really want to do this, but might just have to wait :( Interested to see what time you run though !

#5 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:53 AM

lets just do it in a fortnight then. My new wheels are to wide and scrubbing on my struts so i need to address that as well

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#6 Pete S

Pete S

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

Can someone find out what gear is required for bikes to have a go, ie do I need boots and leather pants/jacket?

#7 Aaron.W

Aaron.W

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

Minimum personal protective equipment required for competitors: • Drivers – long trousers, long sleeve shirt or jacket, enclosed shoes and an approved helmet (for full details on approved helmets click here) • Motorcycle riders – full leathers or Motorcycle Australia-approved long pants and jacket, leather gloves, boots that cover the ankles and an approved crash helmet ripped straight from http://www.sydneydragway.com.au

#8 Pete S

Pete S

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:57 PM

Ah thanks, looks like I'll have to invest in some more gear, oh well if I do it'll be for circuit not the drag strip. Would have been good to see what the bike is capable of though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users