• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows what angles the bends are on a cat back ex. on a B4? Cheers :drinks:

#2 Evil_VZ-T

Evil_VZ-T

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

abit of this / abit of that ) and maybe a ~ Same as any subaru, Straight from the cat, into 60ish degree up to hug the diff, then another 60 to keep it straight to the muffler(some are more crazy like mine and i have 2 75ish degree's, but mine sits Super low and hits everything. Get a WRX bolt on job, and modify to suit. Much easier
MY02 Liberty B4

#3 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:46 PM

Thanx, will have a look.

#4 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:05 AM

Do you want me to take some pics of mine tonight Buzz? I thought you already had an Exhaust?

#5 CodeBurn3r

CodeBurn3r

Resident Mexican

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:32 AM

Buzz, you getting new zorst Posted Image, not looking at a certain pair of Xforce's on Ebay are you Posted Image
ams: "Can't live with them, can't throw rocks at them."

#6 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:46 PM

Do you want me to take some pics of mine tonight Buzz? I thought you already had an Exhaust?

If you could measure the bends with a protractor that'd be sahweeet (would save me having to do it under the car).

Only got teh cannon ATM.

Buzz, you getting new zorst Posted Image, not looking at a certain pair of Xforce's on Ebay are you Posted Image

Yep, got dumps off Simon (hawks_123) couple weeks ago now need rest.
Nup, found These guys last night... X-force H/F metal cat + resonator + MP02 muffler = $485 del. 3" S/less mandrel bends $55ea.... just gotta find someone who can weld good!

#7 CodeBurn3r

CodeBurn3r

Resident Mexican

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:04 PM

I think you would probably go better getting it done at a metalwork shop that is not a zorst shop, i found they charge crazy when they are not supplying parts as they cant do crazy markup's on parts, that and unless you find a good shop they do shitty welds. Let me know how you find bestmuffs, i am thinking of buying a new muffler from them. Xforce or Magnaflow, depends what kinda spare change i can dig up from stuff in the shed.
ams: "Can't live with them, can't throw rocks at them."

#8 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:52 AM

I think you would probably go better getting it done at a metalwork shop that is not a zorst shop, i found they charge crazy when they are not supplying parts as they cant do crazy markup's on parts, that and unless you find a good shop they do shitty welds.

Yeah, was wondering how knotted their knickers would get with me supplying parts. There's a guy round here that does shit on the side, I've seen some of his work and its pretty good so will prob end up gettin him to do it.

Let me know how you find bestmuffs,

With a shortened name like that how could you go wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users