• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:35 PM

Question: I was once so drunk I... Discuss. (not condoning illegal stupidity or drink driving, of course)

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#2 L1BER8ED

L1BER8ED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:39 PM

i dont know as i can NOT ***** in this thread... ive done so much stupid shyte on the sauce, there are many many sentences i can start with "i was so drunk i" think to start tho....... i was so drunk i.... slept with a fat chick... twice... :dash2:
he who laughs last .. thinks slowest....

TEAM BLUE OVAL

Posted Image[Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:05 PM

i was so drunk i.... slept with a fat chick... twice...

When im drunk i still have standards. :lol:

OEM+

#4 d_generate

d_generate

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:00 PM

I was once so drunk I goosed the stripper that my ex wife got me for my 30th birthday as she was getting dressed to leave, she turned around & dropped me, then about half an hour later I chased this very straight girl around our bedroom with my willy out ( I took her in there so she could call a taxi ).......b*tch told everyone lol.
98 Liberty, V3 STI running gear, CAI & 3" TBE, pulled a 13.09 @ 104mph

http://au.youtube.co...h?v=TKrsF-2JS3M
In the dunes^^^^^^^^^^

Posted Image

#5 fatcat67

fatcat67

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:I'm too old to remember.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

I was once so drunk I goosed the stripper that my ex wife got me for my 30th birthday as she was getting dressed to leave, she turned around & dropped me, then about half an hour later I chased this very straight girl around our bedroom with my willy out ( I took her in there so she could call a taxi ).......b*tch told everyone lol.

Haha, hillarious.
As Tony Montana would say:
In this country, you gotta make the money first.
Then when you get the money, you get the power.
Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

#6 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:40 PM

30th....197? :D

I was so drunk once i tripped down steps that weren't there..... Lame but funny at the time.
TSM

#7 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:57 PM

I once was sooooooo drunk... that I don't remember. I don't think I've ever done any stupidly silly things. I once went out and was on the cans very hard by about 8.30pm. I think we had left the place we were drinking at around 9 or 9.30pm and I must have been at home by about 10pm (Friends took me home). Woke up the next morning (Which was a Saturday) thinking it was Friday morning and I was running late... took me a few good minutes to work out that I had actually already done Friday. Strange feeling. Another time, at schoolies. First night there at the Gold Coast, t'was my 18th birthday that day, too (hows that for timing). Went out to celebrate all things good, went back to the hotel room about 3 or something, and went to sleep. Woke up about 1 hour later with the sudden urge to vomit - had 2 steps to the balcony, and 3 to the bathroom... I took the shortest route, opened the glass door and projectile vomited on the balcony and over the edge of the building. Thought nothing more of it. Woke up the next morning, and had my mate go out to the balcony and stand in the vomit - he wasn't happy and demanded that I washed it off his feet (had to fill the kettle up with water and pour it on his feet). If that wasn't bad enough, I hopped in the lift to go downstairs only to greet the landlord. She asked me 'Were you the one who vomited off your balcony last night??'. I of course blatantly denied it, and denied having any involvement in it (she asked if my mates were responsible) and quickly scurried out of the lift. After returning I went upstairs back to the room and (after cleaning the balcony) took a gaze at what was below. The owners 'back yard' with their clothes line, and clean sheets and towels. SHOT!

#8 L1BER8ED

L1BER8ED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:44 PM

When im drunk i still have standards. :lol:

i do too.. they are just lower.. much lower
he who laughs last .. thinks slowest....

TEAM BLUE OVAL

Posted Image[Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 cracka

cracka

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:F1, MOTO GP.

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:41 AM

i've been asked 3 times to be best man at mates weddings and never made it to the alter once. cracka x engagement party = banned from wedding cracka x bucks night = banned from wedding nuff said really.
Nothing left to break .

#10 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:44 AM

I slept with Kosti.. I was the man.

#11 Kosti

Kosti

George Clooney's evil twin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:33 PM

Well he dressed up like a man, nuff said!

Posted Image
I prefer TWINS!

Now anyone up for a friendly game ?

Posted Image

#12 fatcat67

fatcat67

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:I'm too old to remember.

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:02 PM

I was leaving Melba's (a few of the Gold Coast crew will know this place), f**ken legless. I staggered downstairs and needed to piss. Downstairs is this small shopping arcade. So I whip it out and start pissing while looking in a shop window, with hand on the glass shopfront holding me upright, when all of a sudden all 5 of my mates bolt off and leave me. I get a tap on my shoulder and it was a Male and Female police patrol. "OI, what do you think your doing", they yell, and I say all sluring like, "I'm goin home sir, I'm goin home". I was panicked and tried to put the old fella away but couldn't stop pissing. f**k I messed those pants up bad. I will never forget the face of that female cop laughing at me( I can't remember anything else from that night at all). Luckily 1 ( only one) of my mates came back for me and because I was within walking distance of my townhouse he convinced the cops to let me go home otherwise it the watch house for me. Ah yes, the memories.
As Tony Montana would say:
In this country, you gotta make the money first.
Then when you get the money, you get the power.
Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

#13 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:12 PM

Hahaha Frank, Melba's... ahh. That was my routine hang spot on schoolies week... Soooooooo much talent!

#14 cracka

cracka

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:F1, MOTO GP.

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:10 PM

oh yeah, there was that time i got smashed and woke up covered in vegemite on account of a mates mate. strangely enough some time later my mates mate Mark the vegemite bandit invited me to his b'day ( big mistake). after consuming a power of piss in the shortest amount of time then crashing, it seems that somewhere thru the nite uncle cracky took for a sleep walk as i sometimes do and hosed down a collection of 30 years worth of Metalica ,Iron Maiden, AC/DC cd's with fresh stinky piss. poor bloke had to fill the bath and dump em in loosing all the covers in the process. pay backs even better when you're not at fault. hey , i was asleep FFS
Nothing left to break .

#15 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:17 PM

Hahahahaha.. SUUUURE you were a sleep.
TSM

#16 cracka

cracka