8 replies to this topic

#1 neni

neni

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

Hey there Guys/Gals, Well last night park out front of mates house and jumped in his car to go out. On returning home discovered my car had been hit. Took it home and damage is pretty bad to drivers side door. Pics aren't that clear sorry. Well yeh no note left or anything returned this morning to have a suss on the street and nothing. Although mates sum said she saw a white hatchback ripping it up on the street. And the colour left on my door is white so most likely it was them. One in million chance to find out who it is. Any way recommendations of good panel beaters in s.e melb? Cheers

Attached Files

#2 Shiv

Shiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

Frustrating isn't it :dash2: Anyway I hope you can get that all fixed up soon enough...

liftbacktestCustom3_zps39c01efc.jpg

#3 skillionaire

skillionaire

Mr. Freshley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

Hi, No good input from me, apart from, that stinks mate. Hope you get an A+ repair job. Cheers, Nik

#4 CodeBurn3r

CodeBurn3r

Resident Mexican

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:21 PM

hey mate, ill suss it out on Wednesday and give you the details for a guy i used. When i worked for Subabits we used him all the time. best paint matching! and man your colour is going to be a BITCH to match! but.. are you going insurance or cashy? cause this guy doesn't do insurance work. insurance only wants the cheapest job done and he wont cut corners. also if the door is only dented not twisted or pierced then the old dude that works there should be able to fix it instead of replace like most joints do. anyway proof is in the pudding so come check my car on wednesday.
ams: "Can't live with them, can't throw rocks at them."

#5 RX25SE

RX25SE

...............Car nerd................ now a H6 pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,751 posts
  • Interests:Cars with chrome bumpers!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

Bugger. Looks almost as if some one was backig out of a driveway. Might pay to have a bit of a look aroun where you were parked. Have you reported it to the cops? A good panel shop should be able to repair the perfectly. Ask them if they will do a blend or and edge to edge match. If they do edge to edge, walk away. Hope it all gets sorted.

If I told you I was a compulsive liar, would you believe me?

#6 neni

neni

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

Hey thanks for the comments guys, im going to go through straight cash as i dont want my premium to go up and rating down. um i looked around the area and went into peoples drive ways as well lol nar i havent reported it to the cops as i dont think there is much that they can do. thanks for the tips guys, ill probably be at the meet on wednesday so you can give it a suss, oh and codeburner for some stupid reason i still havent got around to getting that fog light cover lol

#7 CodeBurn3r

CodeBurn3r

Resident Mexican

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

haha foglight cover... it's not that noticeable... only cause you know its missing now do you notice it. i never noticed my door was off colour until it was pointed out at a meet lol.
ams: "Can't live with them, can't throw rocks at them."

#8 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:51 PM

ive used Lacey Panels @ 133 Highbury Rd, burwood for my old commodore, and work was very good as well as efficient, my mate has used them aswell and rates them also. Hope it gets sorted, I fcuking hate people that do sh!t like that, don't worry they will get whats coming to them, Assholes.

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

#9 neni

neni

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

thanks for the comments guys i went to dt panels today as they are just around the corner from my workplace. i got a quote of $800. which seems good as i was expecting around $1000 so i will be getting maybe more quotes but dt panels looks pretty good atm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users