←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

The PS3 Gaming Thread.

Shaz's Photo Shaz 30 Jan 2011

Gents,

I know a couple of you are some freak gamers, so thought i'd chuck up a thread for it.

Keen as for the new Call Of Duty Zombies map "Ascension" ().

Anyone else play on here?

Add me to PSN XS80ST.

Cheers,
Shazza

Trent's Photo Trent 30 Jan 2011

Couldn't be bothered getting into COD. Next game I'm getting is dirt3.

Add me: tgm182

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 31 Jan 2011

PSN: Walts22

Shaz's Photo Shaz 31 Jan 2011

Had a slap of Dead Space 2 last night.

Possibly the most intense, horror game i've ever played.

Turn the sound up to 11, turn all your lights off, and be prepared to clean stains off your couch.

Cheers,
Shazza

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 31 Jan 2011

Had a slap of Dead Space 2 last night.

Possibly the most intense, horror game i've ever played.

Turn the sound up to 11, turn all your lights off, and be prepared to clean stains off your couch.

Cheers,
Shazza

I think I'll stick to my GT5 and Black Ops thanks.

:D

acres's Photo acres 20 Feb 2011

PSN is m_acres

So Black Ops is good huh? Last shoot em up I bought was Resistance 2, great game. Was a big fan of the medal of honour series on ps2 but yet to grab a copie for ps3.

acres's Photo acres 20 Feb 2011

Just checked out the websites for that dead space 2 and the first one and wow. Those games look mental. They are definately on the things to buy list now.

Shaz's Photo Shaz 20 Feb 2011

Also, check out Dead Island cinematic trailer.

**** looks pretty full on.

Cheers,
Shazza

acres's Photo acres 21 Feb 2011

Will do. Is that part of the same franchise?
Had another crack at GT5 last night and I can't work out why there has been so much critiscm. From the little bit I have played it seems far superior to all the previous titles. Even with just using the controller it seems pretty realistic. Definately getting a wheel for this though, it would really do the game justice. I like the narrow cockpit view while in 3d mode too. The big chunky glasses arent the most comfortable pair of specs but you get used to them and it is really worth it

Shaz's Photo Shaz 21 Feb 2011

Will do. Is that part of the same franchise?
Had another crack at GT5 last night and I can't work out why there has been so much critiscm. From the little bit I have played it seems far superior to all the previous titles. Even with just using the controller it seems pretty realistic. Definately getting a wheel for this though, it would really do the game justice. I like the narrow cockpit view while in 3d mode too. The big chunky glasses arent the most comfortable pair of specs but you get used to them and it is really worth it

Nah, Dead Island is from a different developer then Black Ops, but still looks wicked.

COD: Blops is a must buy though mate, hours of fun. And hours of anger.

GT5 is awesome. I've found it super realistic. I've not played it in 3D yet, but heard it is meant to be off the charts.

Cheers,
Shazza

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 21 Feb 2011

GT5 is awesome. I have a Logitech G27 Wheel, with Clutch support, and i've found it super realistic. I've not platyed it in 3D yet, but heard it is meant to be off the charts.

I have the G27 as well. Farken love it.

I've given up on racing. (on level 28)

Just drifting, so much fun. Release my drifting angry on the game instead of on the road now. :D
and I play the occasional online event for some extra cash.

Yeah, i pretty much finished it, and have now given up on it. I occasionally whip it out, but not keen on the idea of a 70000 hour update.

Cheers,
Shazza

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 21 Feb 2011

The update was only 300mb.

Took about 20 minutes for me. ;)

There was a massive one a while back which ive yet to do on one of my PS3s. I think it was up around 800-900mb.

Cheers,
Shazza

acres's Photo acres 21 Feb 2011

Don't know about 800-900mb. The update I had to install was 301mb. G27 is the wheel I will be getting too, heard nothing but good about this wheel.
Apparently if you have the eye camera too then while in cockpit view the screen will rotate to match your own head movements. That sounds handy

Don't know about 800-900mb. The update I had to install was 301mb. G27 is the wheel I will be getting too, heard nothing but good about this wheel.
Apparently if you have the eye camera too then while in cockpit view the screen will rotate to match your own head movements. That sounds handy

I have the eye camera, and can confirm this is true.

Cheers,
Shazza

Shaz's Photo Shaz 25 Feb 2011

So whos gunna get BF3?

Cheers,
Shazza

TSG's Photo TSG 02 Mar 2011

Posted Image

My GT5 setup. Its pretty awesome. I don't have much room cause I currently still live at home... There is a few games I want this year, InFamous 2 is looking wicked.

I am a web developer and a computer geek :P

ams's Photo ams 02 Mar 2011

Cool...!

That is kinda awesome...in a really nerdy way.

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 03 Mar 2011

Mine's not quite as good:

Posted Image
P.S. I don't actually drive with the peddles that close, the shelf has been taken out since I bought the steering wheel.

I need to get myself a bigger TV for upstairs...