Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

Is anyone else excited?

Cheers,
Shazza

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#22 KaizenJay

KaizenJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

I play PS3, not BIG into the online gaming thing (MW2 was the most i was caught up in online wise but BOPS sh@ me to tears)

thealphamale1990 (and yes that is my name? Jealous? :P Though seriously it has been my gaming name since i was 13 haha!)

#23 dflux4

dflux4

------------------------

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:55 AM

Nice set up guys! have GT5 and wanted a G27 wheel for a while now but haven't got around to purchasing one, on level 23 ATM user name is

dflux4

Currently playing god of war 1& 2 collection on PS3, as i was deprived of a playstation 2 cause i had the xbox..... Then i will play GOW3

If you havent played Darksiders defo worth giving ago!!
vroom vroooommmm

Im a street racer...

#24 BigWillieStyles

BigWillieStyles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:23 PM

I really want to get the G27 steering wheel, and have been looking around for a while, but just cant justify 500 dollars for one. Might see what the tax return says in a few months. I was also thinking of making a racing chair to match.

I have a fair few games. Favourites at the moment are Black Ops and Grid Racing Driver. Have thought about getting the latest Gran Tourismo, but kind of found the Prologue a bit sedate compared to the other racing games around. The reviews of NFS Hot Pursuit make it look great. Only wish they had split screen.

Add me, psn: RX7FREAK

#25 dflux4

dflux4

------------------------

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

I really want to get the G27 steering wheel, and have been looking around for a while, but just cant justify 500 dollars for one. Might see what the tax return says in a few months. I was also thinking of making a racing chair to match.

I have a fair few games. Favourites at the moment are Black Ops and Grid Racing Driver. Have thought about getting the latest Gran Tourismo, but kind of found the Prologue a bit sedate compared to the other racing games around. The reviews of NFS Hot Pursuit make it look great. Only wish they had split screen.

Add me, psn: RX7FREAK

hot pursuit is pretty cool, bought the extra pack so i could get the bugatti supersport and the gumpert, well worth it :D
vroom vroooommmm

Im a street racer...

#26 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

Have thought about getting the latest Gran Tourismo, but kind of found the Prologue a bit sedate compared to the other racing games around.

I have a almost new copy of the limited edition you can have for $70 posted mate. Has the apex book and photos of pretty cars and stuff.

Cheers,
Shazza

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#27 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

PSN is due to be back up sometime this week.

They are compensating everyone with a 30 Day Playstation Plus membership for those that don't have it, and a free 30 days for those that do, and then an additional day of membership for everyday the PSN is offline.

They're also offering discounts on various things, but we won't know until its done.

Escalation map pack gets released 1st june as well. Pumped.

Cheers,
Shazza

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users