66 replies to this topic

#1 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:59 PM

hej i'm planning to get a tattoo sometime soonish, and i would like something Subaru related... (to commemorate what i can foresee being a life-long love for subis) ideally what i want is a Subaru crank shaft with the conrods and pistons on it... but i want the rear pistons out and the fronts in... oh, and like in Jovan's sig, i want it straight on with about a 45 degree downturned angle to it... i know it's really specific... but hey, it's permanent... i don't mind if it's just a pic or whatever, i can photoshop it... but i can't find any pics anywhere except jovans sig and the picture i'm assuming he took it from, but the image resolution is too small to do any decent photoshop work.... or any other ideas would be great... :D cheers guys

2mmwi1w.jpg

#2 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:28 PM

was thinkin the same thing today, be interesting to see what you can come up with, only thing is i'd probs try and stay away from the brandname'in as yea permanent rofl.
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#3 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:43 AM

Well, heaven forbid if you ever become a fan of a straight 6. Try explaining that at your Ford or BMW beach meet!

LOL

How about something like this as a start? Small I know, but you get the drift.

Posted Image

#4 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:48 AM

ive got a better picture then subaru. but ill photobucket tonight and ill post it up... but its ony my other pc.

#5 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:56 AM

Well, heaven forbid if you ever become a fan of a straight 6. Try explaining that at your Ford or BMW beach meet!

haha totally! i've loved all my cars but luckily i didn't get tats for all of them coz i'd have a few now...

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#6 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:16 AM

haha totally! i've loved all my cars but luckily i didn't get tats for all of them coz i'd have a few now...

i totally agree.

i'd be covered by badges and carpart tattoos by now!

Tristan. Young one.... you'll fall in love with more cars as you're exposed to them.

Relax on the automotive tattoos. :)

#7 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:23 AM

Yeah. I would be more inclined to get something such as 'Alex's Penis 4 LyfE' tattooed on myself before getting anything car related.

I've never been one huge on ink, but as the cliche goes I would like something that is meaningful to me.

I would not get:

- Southern cross
- Barbed wire
- Someone's name
- A cow
- A doodle
- An anoose.
- Borat
- A nun

I may consider getting a tat of a goat, though. Or perhaps goatse.

#8 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:56 AM

Tristan. Young one.... you'll fall in love with more cars as you're exposed to them.

Relax on the automotive tattoos. :)

word from the wise

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#9 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:23 AM

If the new Liberty looks anything like the new WRX I wouldn't be surprised if you fall out-of-love with Suby's by end of next year ;)

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#10 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:38 AM

I can't believe im even reading this thread.. Bleaven - Tristan.. you need to be shot. like NOW. This is the most pathetic thing I have ever read on any forum.. you want a tattoo based on Subaru? you sir, are a half whit. What did Subaru do for you?? nothing? exactly... who is Subaru to you?? no one? yep... thought so.. how do you know anyone from Subaru?? you don't? yep.. thought so again.. Your bullshit never ends amazing me.. the dribble that comes out of your keyboard onto the www is one of a kind. once again, you sir, are a half whit. Go and leave you IT job to be a mechanic, then get a tattoo of the subaru stars on your forehead, and stick the exhaust pipe of your lib in your mouth, and suk REALLY hard while its on WOT.

#11 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:02 AM

SNAP!!! Go Brendan!!!!

#12 Joe

Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:07 AM

i suppose after brendans spray you wouldnt need much negative feedback.....but i would be in agreeance with not getting subaru tattooed anywhere but it is your choice in the end....

#13 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:09 AM

Thanks boys, but I do it for a reason.. people need to get back to reality before they do something they will regret for life.

#14 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

Thanks boys, but I do it for a reason.. people need to get back to reality before they do something they will regret for life.

Thanks dad! :rolleyes:

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#15 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

The choice is yours, i dont like ink at all or pearcings so i wouldnt do stupid stuff like that...but as i posted earlier here is what you wanted...

Posted Image

P.S Brenda You Go GIRL

#16 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:19 PM

Brendan, you put it so succinctly. :D

#17 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:13 PM

Im with the "Subaru tatt, wtf" team. Seriously?

OEM+

#18 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:19 PM

ok... i'd never get anything like "i love subarus" or the subaru emblem inked permanently onto my body... that IS just stupid

though i don't think the idea of getting a 10-15cm wide tattoo of a boxer engine crank and cylinders is stupid...

but hey, apparently i'm a half whit...

i wanted something different than the "regular" car/automotive based tattoos....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2mmwi1w.jpg

#19 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

#20 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:33 PM

mm most of those are gay. those spark plugs are the only semi-decent one there
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users