Posted Image

#62 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

facebook = **** i added it and deleted it within the hour cos it's just too f**kin difficult to work... even new myspace is pretty ****... though i don't do much interwebz stuff anymore... farkin work = taking all my time....

2mmwi1w.jpg

#63 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:24 PM

facebook = ****

i added it and deleted it within the hour cos it's just too f**kin difficult to work...

even new myspace is pretty ****...

though i don't do much interwebz stuff anymore... farkin work = taking all my time....

work your lazy only 3 weeks ago you were whining that u didnt have enough and ur net privliges were removed

#64 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:31 PM

work your lazy only 3 weeks ago you were whining that u didnt have enough and ur net privliges were removed

well i still don't have enough work to do...

but i had annual reviews this week... and i told my boss that i'm bored at work and he was like "i don't doubt it, your job is really boring, just find shit to do"

besides which, it doesn't change the fact that work takes all my time and i don't spend time browsing the net anymore...

2mmwi1w.jpg

#65 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

well i still don't have enough work to do...

but i had annual reviews this week... and i told my boss that i'm bored at work and he was like "i don't doubt it, your job is really boring, just find shit to do"

besides which, it doesn't change the fact that work takes all my time and i don't spend time browsing the net anymore...

why don't you read a tattoo magazine?

two birds. one stone. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users