• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KaizenJay

KaizenJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:30 PM

So because I am interested to getting to know all you fellow awesome SubyClub members I wanted to start a topic asking about hobbies, interests etc. we have while we are not working/studying/whatever.

Me personally I train in Mixed Martial arts at Kaizen MMA. Love the club because it is more of a traditional dojo style of teaching in that we wear a uniform (black gi pants and wifebeater FTW) it got me down to 100ish kg from 130kg and my whole attitude and outlook on life is just fantastic since getting to know all the awesome people that quickly became my circle of friends.

I also love snowboarding, can not get enough of it even though i havent been since i was 17 (i am now 21. Ba Bow!). Not much of a drinker but i love going out to The Family nightclub since one of my closest friends is a resident DJ there so enjoy spending time there with friends. I used to be into four wheel driving but after realising it is an expensive and time consuming passtime I got myself into the bad boy suby (have not looked back) and hence my interest in what i could do with my car brought me here!

Cant wait to read peoples stories! =D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users