Photo

I came back from a cruise and I brought...

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:56 PM

Good stuff, get rid of that rubbishador post haste! Why doesn't it have foggies though?!

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

It's ok, sometimes when we herp, we also derp.

#22 Rob

Rob

Previously known as OriaDae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

Don't under-estimate the awesomeness of a white Lib!!

White FTW!!!

By the way, you can officially update your sig now.

to tell the truth, i never liked white cars.... untill i saw the liberty

ARG!!!

so jealous...

white RX gen2 = HAWTNESS!!!

HAI DYLAN!!!

heh, yeah. been down the GX road before, great car, but RX is just that much better...

Good stuff, get rid of that rubbishador post haste!
Why doesn't it have foggies though?!

Commonwhore will be sold soon as i find someone who wants to buy it... or crushed lol

Have no idea why no foggies, i guess who ever the original owner was removed them for some reason.. The front bumper looks like it may have been repaired in the past, so im thinking they hit something and wrecked the foggies and damaged the bar, they got the bar fixed/replaced but didnt do the foggies..

▀▄..▄▀▄..▄▀...█.................▄▀▀▄.............▄▀▀▄......................▄..............................▄▀▀▀▄
....█.....█.....█▀█..█▄█.......▀▄......█▀█.....▀▄.......▄▀▀▄...▄..▄...▄...▄▄▄...▄..▄...▄▀▀▄...▀...▄▀
..........................▄..█......▄ ▀▄...█▄█........▀▄....█▀▀.....█▀.....█...█..█...█..█....▀▄.........█
............................▀........▀▄▄▀.............▀▄▄▀....▀▀......▀.......▀..▀▀▀....▀▀▀..▀▄▄▀.......▄

#23 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:26 PM

Rob im kiding its nice and looks clean, yeah Foggies FTMFW. and id go some nice Black wheels with chrome or polised dish on them like Aek has for sale, his ones were shmick and i say makes the liberty in white look sweet. if my B4 was white id buy em and put them on...

#24 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

Rob im kiding its nice and looks clean, yeah Foggies FTMFW. and id go some nice Black wheels with chrome or polised dish on them like Aek has for sale, his ones were shmick and i say makes the liberty in white look sweet. if my B4 was white id buy em and put them on...

lol its aite man, im happy with it and its the only car id ever buy in white.

Might have to check out Aek's rims...

I need rims that will fit over brembos though.. :D

▀▄..▄▀▄..▄▀...█.................▄▀▀▄.............▄▀▀▄......................▄..............................▄▀▀▀▄
....█.....█.....█▀█..█▄█.......▀▄......█▀█.....▀▄.......▄▀▀▄...▄..▄...▄...▄▄▄...▄..▄...▄▀▀▄...▀...▄▀
..........................▄..█......▄ ▀▄...█▄█........▀▄....█▀▀.....█▀.....█...█..█...█..█....▀▄.........█
............................▀........▀▄▄▀.............▀▄▄▀....▀▀......▀.......▀..▀▀▀....▀▀▀..▀▄▄▀.......▄

#25 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

So a conversion in this cars future then?

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

#26 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:46 PM

So a conversion in this cars future then?

Yep. Sure is. :D

#27 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:49 PM

Niiiice. When's the fun begin? Time to change your sig?

#28 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:51 PM

lol its aite man, im happy with it and its the only car id ever buy in white.

Might have to check out Aek's rims...

I need rims that will fit over brembos though.. :D

im not sure if they do or dont clear brembos you might need to ask him that

#29 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:54 PM

Niiiice. When's the fun begin?
Time to change your sig?

Well, foggies are on there way already.. :)
I was going to wait until I actually pick up the car before I change my sig :P

im not sure if they do or dont clear brembos you might need to ask him that

Yep will do, ill shoot off a PM at some stage... cheers for the heads up though :)

#30 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:07 PM

Id go some nice Black wheels with chrome or polised dish on them

On white, yes please. ;)

You could go the '08 GT spec B brakes. 315mm fronts, 290mm rears, will fit under most rims, and cost a fraction of the Brembo price. Its a nice upgrade.

OEM+

#31 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:11 PM

On white, yes please. ;)

You could go the '08 GT spec B brakes. 315mm fronts, 290mm rears, will fit under most rims, and cost a fraction of the Brembo price. Its a nice upgrade.

Yeah,

I could..

more research is required on my part anyways..

it wont be for a while so plenty of time :)

#32 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:13 PM

I don't think you'd qualify to fill their ranks.

LOL. Grammar Police! Where do I sign up? ;)

Who gives a toot anyway? We all know what he means! (just as long as you're not going to start using text message abbrevations) HAI KELLIE!!! :lol:

ME FAIL ENGLISH? --- THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!
Posted Image
Hahaha, I'm actually quite the Grammar-Popo myself. I always correct ppl believe it or not, I'm juz lazy online/mobile.
BTW NIIIIICE CARRRRR
I wantzit' I wantzit!
Posted Image

#33 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:16 PM

ME FAIL ENGLISH? --- THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!
Posted Image
Hahaha, I'm actually quite the Grammar-Popo myself. I always correct ppl believe it or not, I'm juz lazy online/mobile.
BTW NIIIIICE CARRRRR
I wantzit' I wantzit!

LOL

Thanks blonde..

Ill give you a ride some time ;)

#34 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

On white, yes please. ;)

When you say most rims, what size are we talking?

#35 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:26 PM

When you say most rims, what size are we talking?

They fit under 17" wrx rims, but not under the BBS B4 17" rims.

So most 17's, above that no problems.

OEM+

#36 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

LOL

Thanks blonde..

Ill give you a ride some time ;)

OH HULLO!
lmao!
Lookin fwd 2 it ;) grrrrrrowl.....

OH - U mean in the car.. *snaps fingers* DAMN!
Posted Image

#37 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:55 PM

OH HULLO!
lmao!
Lookin fwd 2 it ;) grrrrrrowl.....

OH - U mean in the car.. *snaps fingers* DAMN!

lol

I mean what ever you want it to mean hunny ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users