#1 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:36 AM

Does anyone have to log into this forum a stupid amount of times while viewing/posting etc. It happens to me in Firefox and in Google Chrome. I will go to repley to something and have to log in.... then I hit reply and have to log in then loose what I had been trying to post. While I am typing the reply it tells me up top that I am logged in but then soon as I hit the Post button all goes bad.... I have my password and what not set to be remembered by both the browser and the website. I am really getting annoyed with it. Any help?? Thanks Josh

#2 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

Have you got some ridiculously over-protective spyware/anti-virus software running in the background? Otherwise go into the settings of your web browser and turn the security settings down a notch or two.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#3 tangcla

tangcla

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:57 AM

If your IP address changes, you will have to log in again.. but that doesn't sound like the issue you're having. Try clearing all your cookies in your cookie jar - err, browser - and see if it happens still.
www.tangcla.com - photography

Canon EOS 5D Mark | Canon 1D Mark III
16-35mm f/2.8L |24-70mm f/2.8L
85mm f/1.2L | 100mm f/2.8 macro | 580EX-II | 430EX-II x2 | PocketWizard TT1/TT5

#4 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:16 PM

Hmm I don't have anything over protective running, It doesn't do it on any other forum? I have cleared my cookies :D see if that helps. *Edit : Hmm Does not seem to have

#5 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:26 AM

I just get alot of error msgs when I post and change threads. I've viewed this comp on the family PC which runs XP and it works fine. I think my problem is vista? (altho didnt do it on forum when 1st signed up.. hmmm..>???)
Posted Image

#6 L1BER8ED

L1BER8ED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

yeah i get it occasionally, go to post something and get the "cannot display page" crap.. that and it just plain kicks me off sometimes, even tickin the lil box that says remember me wont cut it.... just doesnt want to remember who i am!
he who laughs last .. thinks slowest....

TEAM BLUE OVAL

Posted Image[Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:54 AM

i get as well the error page at times. and i also get cannot display page as well. but the main issue ive had in the last few days but not all the time is loggin in, happens same as B4tt's problem when i click reply or else were it tells me to logg in, i also had where im logged in but there is no fastrply button and when i click addreply it asks again to loggin in? WTF i have no idea

#8 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

There's a site bugs thread for a reason guys. Any problems please report them in the relevant thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users