24 replies to this topic

#21 neni

neni

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

My rear is at -4.5 and I reckon I could get to -5 pretty easily*.
BUT - too much and the inner wheel rubs the inside of the guard. It depends what offset, width etc for how much you can actually run.

* Prolly need spacers to avoid what I said above.

ah sweet as. i pushed it to -2.5 plus natural but had to raise it a bit to accomodate for passengers dammit
i might still have to grab the whiteline ones as well to dial more rear camber and dammit will have to sell the hard race ones.

running the 18x9 +20 atm so will suss out how much i can push it. hopefully the whiteline kit i can push more out and not be the same.

ohhh will prob see your car this year as heading up to hellaflush with the S|W familia. i got a spare S|W sticker if you want it

#22 jakefake

jakefake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:21 PM

I'm running 18x9.5 +35 with 225/40/18's atm and they are fine with rolled guards and the slightest pump. When you adjust your dampner's to hardest setting, you can comfortably tuck a bit of tire on the rear and they naturally run a good bit of camber as standard
Posted Image

#23 neni

neni

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

yeh mine are on hardest setting with rolled and slight pump as well but my mate is gonna pump it more and see how it goes cause want nearly a full tuck.

#24 bobbyjimmy

bobbyjimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:23 PM

ah sweet as. i pushed it to -2.5 plus natural but had to raise it a bit to accomodate for passengers dammit
i might still have to grab the whiteline ones as well to dial more rear camber and dammit will have to sell the hard race ones.

running the 18x9 +20 atm so will suss out how much i can push it. hopefully the whiteline kit i can push more out and not be the same.

ohhh will prob see your car this year as heading up to hellaflush with the S|W familia. i got a spare S|W sticker if you want it

Can you post up pics/links of the Hardrace stuff?

+20 and 9", you'll have a heap of room inside, so you should beable to get a heap of camber out of it to get it really low.
Chopped/taken out the rear bump stops?

October is a long way away, but I'll see what happens.
What sort and size sticker? Just a little one or one of those BIG windscreen ones?

2002 Outback - it's gone...

#25 neni

neni

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

the windscreen ones. they arent that big haha

let you know when we get some more pentagons in if you are after that one. i will enquire haha

nar havent taken out the bump stops yet but will suss it out

here is hardrace aus website http://www.hard-race...ute=common/home atm they dont have any subaru gear on the website. but i got it through otr.

yeh october is some way away but i think they are organising it with zen garage well thats the goss that i have heard so far. hopefully it will be a good event

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users