Ssssssspotted!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:30 AM

Spotted: A very intoxicated Brendan trying to dryhump Kosti and Mickey last night. Brendan says it wasn't gay until you cup....but Mickey drew the line when the balls slapped him on the chin!

#2 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

Spotted Mav @ my place on thursday he was waitting for me for like 45 minutes....Damn Traffic....Also spotted Blonde Mafia at my place on wednesday night hehehehehe and Alex u were at my place the weekend before hehehehe.... But brenda i always knew u were a homo something a rather... :lol: :lol: :lol:

#3 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:18 PM

wave!
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#4 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:05 PM

I was Faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrkkkkkkkkeeedddd.. but you should have seen me an hour before.. I was almost licking the bar waiting for my bourbon.. Nice meeting Mickey in teh flesh though! ohh.. and sorry to a certain someone.. that got a certain call... while I was in the state I was in.... :blush: hahahahah

#5 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

Spotted Mav @ my place on thursday he was waitting for me for like 45 minutes....Damn Traffic....Also spotted Blonde Mafia at my place on wednesday night hehehehehe and Alex u were at my place the weekend before hehehehe....

But brenda i always knew u were a homo something a rather... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is me being at ur house hilarrrrrious? U goof haha!
Posted Image

#6 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:41 PM

Which one of you c**ksarkers put on the skirt and called me, jesus christ. Sounds like you had an alright night though - cheers for the heads up on it before hand (fags).

#7 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:30 PM

Why is me being at ur house hilarrrrrious? U goof haha!

my house is the centre of the universe and all use the might long driveway... :lol:

Which one of you c**ksarkers put on the skirt and called me, jesus christ.

Sounds like you had an alright night though - cheers for the heads up on it before hand (fags).

i agree with dylan could have invited some of us.... :rolleyes:

#8 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:55 PM

my house is the centre of the universe and all use the might long driveway... :lol:

Only been used once for me :) and that wasnt the last time I saw u so nerrr :P hehehehe
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users