• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 acres

acres

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

Is anybody able too confirm or deny whether this pinout is correct? I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a Megasquirt and would like to make sure I'm working with the correct diagram. Car in question is a Gen 2 Rev B TT - EJ20R MT with the 4G ecu.
I have cross referenced this pinout with a few english wiring instructions for some Apex-i products and can confirm the tach and speedo pins are correct. Also a visual check of the ecu shows that the number of plugs and pins are correct with A14 & A15 looking to be the correct gauge and colour for their descriptions. A14 (ground) is black w/ white stripe, A15 (power) is a thicker gauge and yellow w/ red stripe.
Any guidance on this would be awesome as I hardly want to trust a random pic I found on the internet without some sort of confirmation of it's accuracy. And I really don't want to have to trace back every wire from the ecu to their origin to find out what they are. That would be such a nightmare.
Thanks for your help.

Attached File  97-98ecu-pinout.pdf   112.58KB   13 downloads

#2 acres

acres

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:43 AM

Doesn't matter anymore. I Just found a few genuine service manuals on Import Monster for BD/BG. There are a total of 3 manuals for each revision from what I can gather. One is based just on the electrical system, one is a service manual and the third I can't quite work out what it is. I think it might just be a very basic service manual. Regardless I am going to purchase the electrical book and then just try to translate the parts that I need.

For anybody that wants the code number for one of these books (also for BC/BF, GC/GF & SVX) try this link:
http://translate.goo..._1ja&prmd=imvns

I am going to purchase X2091A for June 96 as I think that should have the correct pinouts and diagrams for Rev B.

#3 Murf B4

Murf B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

msg ROB on rslib

MY02 LIBERTY B4 - LAST DYNO'D @ 375.4KW-ATW    403.5KW-ATW

Next Dyno will be 400+ :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users