←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

GENERAL THREAD FOR JUNE 2012.

AussieTemplar's Photo AussieTemplar 30 Jun 2012

Posted Image

Adam's Photo Adam 30 Jun 2012

Yep. Massive shit came out outside haha. Was literally a steamer!

Yeah, it's a Doberman. It's a full pedigree, should grow up to be a nice looking dog!

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 30 Jun 2012

Removes back seat because fat mates slow down car.

Crashes car due to not enough weight.

Pullin a rendog

Shaz's Photo Shaz 30 Jun 2012

That's a great looking dog Adam.

Cheers Shaz. The dad is an Austrian hahaha

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 30 Jun 2012

Just watched the last lap of the Moto GP.

Damn, I should have watched the whole thing. The winner, Marc Marquez(sp), rides like a mofo!

Waxing snowboards. Love the smell

Scott's Photo Scott 30 Jun 2012

so good! i need to do mine

awesome dog Adam!

Cheers scottay!

Massive paws!

Posted Image

Scott's Photo Scott 30 Jun 2012

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

B4TT's Photo B4TT 01 Jul 2012

Most important thing first, cool dog 'Dam! :D

Ren, what the hell were you doing? It seems as though you were trying to give it a 'Scandinavian flick'.
I am glad you are ok but FFS dude, it was said so many times that you needed to calm it down, I just hope you take it a little easy from now on.

Morgan's Photo Morgan 01 Jul 2012

Sweet dog 'Dam. By the look of those paws, it's going to be massive!!!!

ams's Photo ams 01 Jul 2012

I have to say though, Ren - i'm happy you're not dead.

With that said, I love your signature on MCM. The irony is certainly not lost on me.

Posted Image

ams's Photo ams 01 Jul 2012

One-77 butt.

Posted Image

Richo's Photo Richo 01 Jul 2012

Posted Image

Adam's Photo Adam 01 Jul 2012

Dog cries loud at night.

Ended up sleeping on the floor Next to the crate.

Slept better than I sleep in bed haha

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 01 Jul 2012

Thats a good thing to do anyway Adam.

I believe it strengthens the bond.

Have you done the old ticking clock trick?

Shaz's Photo Shaz 01 Jul 2012

Our pug sleeps on the end of our bed. He sometime sleeps on his own bed, but mainly at the end of ours. He used to whine heaps, but what we ended up doing was putting him in his bed, right next to ours, and you kinda just dangled your hand off the bed till he went to sleep, then he was fine till the morning. Doesn't whine at all anymore though.

Morgan's Photo Morgan 01 Jul 2012

Haze never cried at night. I think we got lucky there... She sleeps outside in her kennel.

However, she's recently discovered that she can bark..! We think the neighbors pool filter makes a squeaking sound which sets her off around midnight. Great!

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 01 Jul 2012

Ah Ren. I have absolutely no sympathy for you there. Can't believe you thought that was a good idea.

Maybe he was trying to park on his roof?

I'm sure he knows he done goofed it. I'm also guessing that the pussy deflector would be rooted after that, looks like a bit of a ditch out to the right.

This is only a stupid thing if he doesn't learn from it.

Just watched the last lap of the Moto GP.

Damn, I should have watched the whole thing. The winner, Marc Marquez(sp), rides like a mofo!

I love the skill involved, but I just can't get that into it. Last few laps when there's a chase down is amazing though.

Our pug sleeps on the end of our bed. He sometime sleeps on his own bed, but mainly at the end of ours. He used to whine heaps, but what we ended up doing was putting him in his bed, right next to ours, and you kinda just dangled your hand off the bed till he went to sleep, then he was fine till the morning. Doesn't whine at all anymore though.

Alisha's dog owns me. Literally. She sometimes takes me for walks. I am the bitch of the relationship between Shitpoo and I.

Ended up sleeping on the floor Next to the crate.

I don't know exactly why, maybe I'm still drunk from last nights beer dinner, but this made me smile.