No replies to this topic

#1 N/A_EJ22

N/A_EJ22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Music, Sport, Beer, Wimin

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:28 PM

Hey guys and girls, So ive started this thread so i can put all my questions into one place and not have heaps of short useless threads by me asking simple answer questions. Question 1: Ive got this odd problem with my coolant. When im checking all my fluids and what not i notice that my coolant is always at a different level. When i first noticed this i was checking the level after each drive and it would always be different after each drive. Sometimes its completely empty sometimes its almost flowing out the tank. any idea wtf is going on here? Question 2: Is an input selector shaft bush the bush on the end of the gear stick? And how easy is it to change one of these? Question 3: I have a feeling my front right CV is going but im not sure. Someitmes it'll randomly qlick like a stffed CV would when im turning left or right, so when it does ill go full lock and go in circles to see if it clicks, which it doesnt yet it continues to randomly click when i turn sometimes. It only clicks once as well if that helps. Is it the CV or is it something else? Question 4: Ive got some 277mm Twin pots i wanna put on and need to know if i need a new BMC as well. The guy im gonna help put them on with says i do but i dont think so. Need clarification> Many more questions to come guys :P Help appreciated muchly. Cheers, Ash

Previous: 97 Gen 2 Liberty wagon, 89 NA MX5, 88 Toyota Cresta. Current: 04 turbo MX5, 02 Foz GT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users