←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

General Thread 01 for 2013

Rosey's Photo Rosey 01 Jan 2013

Yeah he'd know my old man for sure. Had a nice property when I saw it though (this was years ago), but it was a bit of a hike for us to get there.

I don't use public transport, I just avoid Sydney in general. The whole place is a mess.

ams's Photo ams 01 Jan 2013

I don't use public transport, I just avoid Sydney in general. The whole place is a mess.

I work in the city, can't avoid using public transport (train) because Posted Image'ed if im going to drive through peak hour dumbass cars.

ams's Photo ams 02 Jan 2013

Posted Image

Richo's Photo Richo 02 Jan 2013

Green or red grapes?

Seedless or seeded?

red whatever those big ones are called

prefer no seeds, but whatev

....Josh?

Posted Image

this is a part time job.....

Rosey's Photo Rosey 02 Jan 2013

Posted Image

Adam's Photo Adam 02 Jan 2013

Posted Image

Hahaha

He's not dead, he's probably just pining for the fjords.

Liberty's Photo Liberty 02 Jan 2013

Well, NSW is one step closer to.. WA.. The NSW government needs to learn from you lot, honestly.

http://www.rta.nsw.g...bels/index.html

Alleluia.

And our transport system does suck indeed. Had to catch buses when I lost my license for two years. WORST years of my life.

simon's Photo simon 02 Jan 2013

morning fellas, back to work today.....

sadface.jpeg

B4TT's Photo B4TT 02 Jan 2013

Hahaha Our ticketing system is shithouse but they are finally rolling out the cards. Anyone who thinks that our train system sucks should go to any other city in Australia and see how much better Sydney does have it for this, we have the best coverage by far.

Shaz's Photo Shaz 02 Jan 2013

Morning chaps.

Also back at work this morning. Will be having ample doses of caffeine today I think. Still recovering from yesterday / last year

I am working from home again today :D

Shaz's Photo Shaz 02 Jan 2013

Fucker.

I threw my back out the other day, and its still well sore. I really wish I was just bumming around at home today. Would be much better then having to deal with fuckwits.

I am dealing with the result of dumbarses so that makes it even :P Dealers claiming they have 2013 cars...... that is impressive! So Mr Dealer, you are trying to tell me that the 2013 VW you are trying to advertise in this particular section, was built in Germany yesterday (first day of 2013)... loaded onto a ship yesterday, that ship made its way all the way to Australia by this morning and has been unloaded, cars are through customs and in your yard today..... that is the most impressive turn around time I have ever seen.

wow, that is good!

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 02 Jan 2013

German efficiency.

I am even more impressed with people who have a 2013 Commodore! considering that the factory is closed at the moment, they must have broken into the factory and built the car themselves!