VF43 - turbo rebuild

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stapyj

Stapyj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:WRX and STI cars, interested in other peoples cars subys or not its their pride and joy

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

hi everyone. basically wondering if anyone knows of a good place in newcastle or the hunter that rebilds turbos. or is this a DIY job ?

#2 93tzlegacy

93tzlegacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

not in newcastle, but turbologic in wollongong carry out great turbo work, from stock rebuilds to custom work, they do all our VF rebuilds and mods.

Benny's Custom Works supplying OEM new, aftermarket new and used parts at the best prices 

0415 522 512

wagonsyndicatesig.jpg

#3 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

I've used GCG in Condell Park for highflowing. I think it was like $1100 or something. You send them the turbo.

Hypergear in Melbourne also does highflowing. I think he specializes in RB turbos though. He quoted me $960 posted for a highflow.

Cheers,
Shazza

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users