279 replies to this topic

#261 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:33 PM

That's oright. They haven't invented Bourbon in WA yet.
TSM

#262 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:37 PM

Yeah they have, but I got reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaallly ill on it and cant stand it now

Stuff goes here

#263 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:38 PM

What brand?

Jimmy beam made me crook.
Jhonny walker FTW now.

This topic deserves its own thread.
http://www.subyclub....p?showtopic=702
TSM

#264 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

several at once

Stuff goes here

#265 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

Didn't you read the Label. Says Oraly, not analy. That'll be why you've had such bad expiriance.
TSM

#266 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

Got bored, so I went and took some pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A new Video, same exhaust system but the mic works better:

Mwahahahahahahahahahah, go get f*cked Odeo.
TSM

#267 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:40 PM

Silver is the best color. Looking nice. :D ( I thought Vic had P plate restrictions?.......... :D )

OEM+

#268 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:24 PM

Victoria has P-plate restrictions for anyone who got their licence after july 2007. I got mine in Febuary, six months to go and I'm fully licenced thank f*ck!
TSM

#269 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:34 PM

Looking nice dude :D

#270 Mimic

Mimic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Subaru, Rally, Music, Film, Ladies

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:50 AM

Hows that fulsikness 2.5 comming for you newb?
Got that h3ktic supercharger on yet?
Or did the pimp'n wheels blow the budget?

Lets see how your overated tokyo taxi holds up when its 8years old. Mine might fall apart, but'll still chop your nugget.

P.s: My Liberty is falling apart already...

My 2.5 is traded in for a 3RB in April, bud. The Zone has pretty much done what I want to do. And sorry bro, but I'm not a fully sick lebbo and don't need a supercharger. Oh and the wheels cost next to nothing - a friend owns a rim and tyre place.

In 8 years you won't have a SS, it will be a shitty stock commo thats falling to bits with a better engine and better suspension.

Seriously dude, Holdens are shit. Me and my dad have driven them for years. I have owned Acclaims, v8 Calais, S etc and my old man has owned a V8 Calais, a SS, a Clubsport, a Grange, a Caprice, a Senator - all company cars and they are all cool for the first year or two but then you start noticing things f**k**g up and its a never ending battle gettig on top of them. I would never buy a holden ever again and if someone offered me a free Clubsport I'd still say no thanks and buy a Audi S5 - a real car.

I ain't no forum boss but if I was the boss here I'd be telling you to keep your SS pics on a commo forum. Its insulting having them on a Suby forum!

#271 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:07 AM

Hahaha - thanks Mimic :) Your just writing what we're all thinking.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#272 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:35 AM

Paul you were:

Posted Image

It's probably time to:

Posted Image

about the SS. There's no point protecting it, it is after all a Commodore.
Well, I don't really want you to shut the f**k up, I just throught the the Cookie Monster yelling at Bert was hilarious.

No point reply to Mimic's post, he has a point. As I've said on messanger, you've become a reformed Subaru driver. Reformists are the worst! LOL
Just because you've found a new passion in your Commode, doesn't mean that Subaru's are shit.

#273 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:01 AM

Reformed? I've always though Subaru's were overated :P The GX did its job. I was after something with performance, the SS does that. win. Mimic, You're a knob. Priced an Audi A5 latetly? As I said, My liberty was falling apart too. Everything will eventually. Totally depends on how you treat it. So far my SS is six years old and in great condition. So either you treat cars like absolute shit, or you're a dead set f*ck whit. Chris, I know Subaru's aren't shit. I just like stiring you fella's up. So many of you put Subaru's on a pedastal its not funny. Subaru's in the scheme of japanese cars (particularly AUDM variants) aren't particularly fancy. All cars fall apart, its a fact of life. The Skoobies aren't immune. I'll be the first to point out issues with the commodore as they arise (as yet its all good), I know they will. I'm not trying to sound as if I'm protecting anything. Some people just need some perspective and a dose of reality. In the mean time, you lot have fun with your 95hp NA's okay :).
TSM

#274 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:12 AM

So many of you put Subaru's on a pedastal its not funny.

Soop - your on a Subaru forum.

If anyone puts their puss---uhh...car on a pedestal - its you.

Your car might be hot shit on a Holden forum, but here you are literally preaching to the converted.

Your good to have around out of sheer entertainment, but honestly STFU about your commodore.

#275 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:35 AM

Agreed - Over it Paul. Why is Mimic a knob? He's pretty new to the forum world as far as I can tell. Remeber what you were like when you first joined OzLib? Didn't have a clue as far as I can remember. Also, who cares about the price of an A5, I didn't think that price being an issue to getting a good car was ever brought up. There's really no need to curse at him. I know you like stirring us up Paul, but the way you're going about it is all wrong. We all have a Subaru because we like them. If your circumstances have changed and you needed/wanted a Holden, good on you. Why preach about it's virtues over ours on here? It's always interesting to hear a comparison of what it's like compared to YOUR old car, but not everyone elses. Although I have an interest in what you are doing to your car, I have no interest in constantly hearing about Tokyo Taxi's (Oh, by the way, have you ever seen a Taxi in Tokyo? It won't be a Subaru.), things falling apart, low power outputs or Subaru's being put on a pedastal. (Pretty ironic to say that we put our cars on a pedastal on a Subaru forum don't you think?) I know cars fall apart, but mine isn't. Perhaps your was falling apart due to the nature in which you treated it? You mentioned to me that you got it airbourne 3 times and took it paddock bashing. I'm sure everyones car would start to fall apart given that type of punishment. Perspective and reality.... Who's perspective and reality are they receiving a dose of? Yours? What perspective or reality should people on this forum be receiving a dose of? That statement in itself is very hypocritical. Perspective = Why are you still banging on about your SS and stirring up members on a Subaru forum? Reality = Maybe you have nothing better to do or are hanging onto what is clearly a better community with better built, more reliable cars. I like having you around Paul, don't get me wrong. Your knowledge on some aspects of the world that is Subaru is useful around here. Use it instead of banging on about a commodore! That's my rant over with....

#276 Mimic

Mimic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Subaru, Rally, Music, Film, Ladies

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:08 AM

No, not an Audi A5, an Audi S5 - and yeah around 100 grand for a demo model. My old man is getting one and I'll be borrowing it frequently! And his car wouldn't even be that hot on a holden forum, its a stock SS. When you have a SV300, a GTS or a Senator, then you will have a decent commo! I don't understand why you post about a commo on a suby forum. Go and post on a holden forum man! I went from Holden to Subaru because I saw the light, I don't know why you have taken a step back? Its just my opinion and I don't expect anyone to agree or disagree with me.

#277 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:11 AM

I think everyone's gettin a little hot under the collar. Chillax, all of you. He can have his thread, but quit your Suby-bashing outside of this thread, eh soopy?

#278 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:27 AM

Nooo, no hotness Alex... Where's the hot? I reckon everything is as civilized as always. Just having discussions. Proceed....

#279 d_generate

d_generate

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:21 PM

My son decided after owning a couple of RS's & about 6 other piles of poo that he wanted a V8 so went out & bought a 03 SS Ute, I had to pick it up for him from Northam (bout 100K's) and drive it home, I can honestly say it was one of the worst cars I've ever driven, the box was geared way too high & everything was truck like, he had it for about a year and realized he'd made a mistake and dumped it for a 2 door STI..............You'll be back soop. PS, he's got a really nice set of rims & tyres sitting there from it that he needs to get rid of too.
98 Liberty, V3 STI running gear, CAI & 3" TBE, pulled a 13.09 @ 104mph

http://au.youtube.co...h?v=TKrsF-2JS3M
In the dunes^^^^^^^^^^

Posted Image

#280 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:05 PM

Why so serious? Horses for courses D-gen. Everyone has different prefferances.
TSM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users