aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:33 PM

wow

Also open beta has been announced and starts August 31st. hype.

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#1062 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:37 PM

RIP Life, see you's in a year or so. 

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#1063 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:04 PM

https://thecontrolle...p.com/index.php

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#1064 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:07 PM

#1065 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 16 August 2016 - 03:30 PM

Mad!

My computer should be ready in time for this! ;)

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#1066 motoboy76

motoboy76

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Interests:Subaru's, Dirt and road bikes......

Posted 16 August 2016 - 03:49 PM

That BF1 trailer is looking the goods....

#1067 Harry88

Harry88

Soccer Mom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,507 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:12 PM

That BF1 trailer is looking the goods....

+1

Gonna crack into Mafia 3 first and probably get BF1

#1068 LPM_B4

LPM_B4

LPM_FOZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:50 PM

Fork Me!! BF1 looks even better in this trailer, hope my PC is up to scratch, ran BF4 on medium with decent AA and that was enough to keep me happy. 

#1069 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:31 AM

This got announced yesterday. Might be a good accessory for BF1

https://www.playstat...-playstation-4/

Basically keyboard and mouse for PS4. Because FPS on controller sucks massive bags of dicks compared to the accuracy of mouse.

#1070 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

Also, here's a bit of my No Mans Sky gameplay. 

Got a new ship, cost like $3.5m. 

#1071 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:48 AM

Titanfall 2 Open Beta starts in a couple of days for PS4 and XB1. Find out how to play and join here: https://www.titanfal...n_us/tech-test/

This got announced yesterday. Might be a good accessory for BF1

https://www.playstat...-playstation-4/

Basically keyboard and mouse for PS4. Because FPS on controller sucks massive bags of dicks compared to the accuracy of mouse.

don't be that keyboard skrub. its almost as bad as as modded controllers

signature_1_35.jpg

#1072 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:05 AM

Haha m8. 

I need the advantage on FPS's. 

But, it does raise an interesting question, is something like this setup going to have a competitive advantage over DS4 controllers? I mean, we all know mouse/keyboard is way more accurate and easier to aim with, and the introduction of it into a mostly controller dominated game might give an unfair advantage I reckon. 

#1073 nickknack

nickknack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:07 PM

yeah using a mouse is one thing but when it has sniping modes that reduce sensitivity and stuff it gets a bit skrubby

plus would you use that on the couch?

#1074 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

couch-master-2.jpg

Yep. Haha. 

But yeah, def max scrubbery if it performs as well as mouse on PC. 

#1075 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:10 PM

the introduction of it into a mostly controller dominated game might give an unfair advantage I reckon. 

massively. its a huge advantage over a controller. the mouse alone being able to do away with acceleration but still take advantage of aim assist and ADS slowdown while having almost pin point accuracy is not even close to a level playing field.

Sensitivity is much easier to twitch control so you can run with max sensitivity and turn 180 and back the way you were looking in less than a second which is virtually impossible with a thumb stick and remain accurate. Despite how good some people are at controllers you can not control a players movement, target acquisition and weapon recoil as well as you can with a mouse at the same time. 

With a keyboard you can bind a heap of functions and macros to keys to help you do complex commands much more easily than a controller. Also the input lag for keyboard and mouse (wired or not) is faster than a console controller. 

ps: No mans sky clip won't load SHAZ!

signature_1_35.jpg

#1076 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:42 PM

Should be sweet now, had to enable embedding on the YT channel. 

Gunna do another Rocket League live stream in the next few days with the camera and greenscreen and shit, will post it up once done. The first one we recorded, only my voice came through comms channel, and the game volume was a bit quiet, so a bit more testing to do.

#1077 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:57 PM

ah nice. its long so will check out tonight!

do you stream on YT or twitch? We're going to start streaming on Twitch again most Friday nights so we'll see how that goes. what capture device are you using?

Also i hate choppers..

signature_1_35.jpg

#1078 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:00 PM

Yeah, streaming through YT at the moment. Straight from console so only 720 @ 30fps which sucks a bit. Playstation camera is pretty average as well. Been thinking about getting on of those Elgato things that send the video to PC, then its streamed through there, but at $250, might just stick with console streaming at the moment. 

Haven't used Twitch, you reckon its any better?

PS: Get a PS4 m8 so we can BF / RL

PPS: That video, fully thought you were gunna take out BOTH those choppers with the tank in one shot. 

PPPS: What are you using to edit these clips?

#1079 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:57 PM

+1

Gonna crack into Mafia 3 first and probably get BF1

I've got the Mafia II Collector's Edition brand new and unopened from when Game was around, haha. Gonna crack that one open when I get my PC built.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#1080 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:52 AM

Ok, so is one of you cubts "Porkowog"? 

Gaz?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users