#1 justrad

justrad

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

gday,
I have some questions about uneven headers, and need more info before i decided to get it. did some research, but i think most of them here have experience on this setup/ mods & projects.
Aiming for a rumble noise with the legal sound of the exhaust.

here are some questions:

do you know where we can get some uneven headers? ebay? links? choices? i heard about borla replica headers, there are some good and bad reviews on it but will serve its purpose for the (rumble noise) also includes that later it will just crack some parts where it welded. is it true?

those 2.5 uneven headers, does it fit in? bolt in straight without moddifications, cutting and grinding? or do you need to do some DIY jst to fit.

Also, when you try to aim and get the rumble noise in RX, do you need just the uneven headers setup with stock exhaust with stock muffler, or need to have a catback exhaust with custom muffler also?

One, more thing...
uneven headers + catback exhaust with 4.5 xforce oval muffler = is it too loud? db?
(note: i think, 97db is the legal limit here in QLD - brisbane) is that right? mmmmm.

Sorry about the noob questions...just need more info/ knowledge on this. please feel free to give some advice, tips, the truth, ideas and recommendations.

thanks

#2 Josh.

Josh.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

http://www.subyclub....__fromsearch__1

#3 justrad

justrad

Trusted Member

• Members