←  General Discussion

Suby Club

»

The Alcamahole thread.

Soop's Photo Soop 24 Dec 2008

What you drink? How you Drink it? Me, Bourbon, Whisky, Scotch. Dry/mixed - no fkn ice. Currently on Jhonny walker. Nice and smooth but still has good content and strong but not powerful flavor. Also like Wild turkey, But the turkey's killed the %.

Pete S's Photo Pete S 24 Dec 2008

shots absinthe, sambucca black, wet *******, quick f**ks cheap vodka's in mixers, ie vodka lime soda, good vodka's straight out of the freezer, straight. premix, alcopops bulleit bourbon 9% (this stuff rocks 2.75 drinks per can) HI NRG, vodka redbull premix with a shot of jagermeister. Gets you going beers generally anything aside from aussie beers and sometimes bourbon/scotch and coke if there's not much to choose from

Shiv's Photo Shiv 24 Dec 2008

Beers - mainly the premium stuff but also don't mind the odd VB or three. Love anything with Southern Comfort in it. Gonna experiment Soco and Cherry Coke this Boxing Day..... c**ktails - anything on the menu that appeals to me. Shots; pretty much anything, all the usuals. By the time I have shots, I'm up for anything, lol. I had Absinthe mixed with black sambucca recently and it was good....but f**k you feel that going through your body though!!

L1BER8ED's Photo L1BER8ED 24 Dec 2008

anything and everything... big on the wines lately, and must point out, when i say everything and nything, this does not include burbon or vodka... too many bad experiences on both btw, +1 to poops pointless thread topics... hang on, are you even old enough to drink yet ha ha

ams's Photo ams 24 Dec 2008

Beer - Australian and German. ...and my uncles red wine is tha shiz!!

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 24 Dec 2008

Umm......... Beer when its hot weather. Red wine when its cold weather. Im easy to please. :D

Soop's Photo Soop 24 Dec 2008

anything and everything... big on the wines lately, and must point out, when i say everything and nything, this does not include burbon or vodka... too many bad experiences on both

btw, +1 to poops pointless thread topics...

hang on, are you even old enough to drink yet ha ha

You're loosin your mind in your old age.

21 next July :P.

Personally don't like wine.
Can Drink port when I'm allready pissed.
Vodka is alright. Although you may as well just drink it straight. The sugar from those girly drinks ends up giving me a head ache.

Guest_Alex_* 24 Dec 2008

dimple. 15yo. Green label when that's finished. Premium beer. Vodka.

Blaeven's Photo Blaeven 24 Dec 2008

beer... blondes or coopers... not big on spirits and having trouble getting back into red wine after an 'incident'

L1BER8ED's Photo L1BER8ED 24 Dec 2008

...and my uncles red wine is tha shiz!!

ha ha home made or he into the winery stuff....

ive got a 5 year old bottle of dimple in my bar, still wired up in the facny wire shit, ive got a 2lt bottle of canadian club reserve ( not yet found it avail in aus ) and ive got a 2lt johnny red yet to be cracked, licking my lips at the anticipation of cracking it for new years

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 24 Dec 2008

usually them cheap 4paks of vodka rebull thingo likes HI NRG. elevate and them to get me going, then usually bourbon or vodka with coke Not really a fan of beer, i guess it will come with age just finished a bottle of canadian club wisky and damn its good :)

Dylan's Photo Dylan 24 Dec 2008

Blondes are good. Coopers red and green (sparkling and pale) are good, not rolled thanks. Grey goose vodka also. Southern comfort shots when I am out on a boys night and my drunken mate demands 'em!

Richo's Photo Richo 24 Dec 2008

Beer (I did start the beer thread on the "other" site) and bundy

ams's Photo ams 25 Dec 2008

Blondes are good.

The beer 'aint half bad either!

Blaeven's Photo Blaeven 25 Dec 2008

Coopers red and green (sparkling and pale) are good, not rolled thanks.

not rolled??

BAH!! rolled and poured into a beer glass thanks... :P

Dylan's Photo Dylan 25 Dec 2008

not rolled??

BAH!! rolled and poured into a beer glass thanks... :P

I prefer it on tap actually :)

robt's Photo robt 25 Dec 2008

Oh you poor children. Only the right wine with the right dish. I start with a crisp Sav Blanc with apertisers followed by a South Australian Shiraz with mains, but only with the right dish like Baluga or a Tuna steak. I usually have a sorbet before dessert. Only a 1995 Margaret River Botrytis will suffice for the final dish. And to finish off the evening an Armangnac with a cigar. I don't care for common drinks.

Soop's Photo Soop 25 Dec 2008

Get back to your fairy bred then! :P

robt's Photo robt 25 Dec 2008

Haha I'm just havin' a laugh.

Soop's Photo Soop 25 Dec 2008

I know so am I! :P