←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

MAY the GT be with you...

Zac's Photo Zac 01 May 2013

Depends how much the brews at Hunter Valley Brew Co. are. Actually really looking forward to trying a couple of those.

:)

Hahahahahaha.

Awesome! Well since I'll have the wife with me and no baby, she can have some wines and I can have a few beers with you guys... last time I went to the HV with her was about 3 years ago and we didn't even try any of the local wines... wife just wanted to try all the chocolate... LOL!

I'm going to treat some of you guys anyway... buy a few rounds... :)

B4TT's Photo B4TT 01 May 2013

And here comes a $5 beer flying at your head...

Hahaha but truths, most of them are boring as Posted Image'ing bat shit, I respect ones that are tastefully modified for the better with decent performance upgrades but other than that I say MEH next boring generic Japanese car please.

Hahaha man I think I will leave this cruise with brain damage..... (more)

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 01 May 2013

I like chocolate.

I was thinking about sending some gear over and letting people try it on Saturday night.

Then I remembered, MDSC.

I am sure we can also purchase you and your wife a beverage or two in return zac zic :D

Man, WTF is with this, I just got senteded this.... I don't even know how some of it is possible

Hahaha but truths, most of them are boring as Posted Image'ing bat shit, I respect ones that are tastefully modified for the better with decent performance upgrades but other than that I say MEH next boring generic Japanese car please.

Hahaha man I think I will leave this cruise with brain damage..... (more)

All good man... I understand... so much generic stock out there, but you take notice when you see a well modded Suby drive past... :)

Nah man... we'll take care of you... you will only have a few dead brain cells from drinking too much... but even then, you'll be alright... you've been in training for a while haven't you?

I like chocolate.

I was thinking about sending some gear over and letting people try it on Saturday night.

Then I remembered, MDSC.

Wife is a huge chocolate fan... but only the good stuff... she despises cadbury and the other mainstream stuff... so I get her Lindt and Haigh's chocolate from the city :)

Don't worry about us mate, we know you like wine, so being the reciprocating lovers that we are, we'll just throw $5 cleanskin bottles at your head.

Adam's Photo Adam 01 May 2013

senteded this.

WHAT!?

I am sure we can also purchase you and your wife a beverage or two in return zac zic :D

Man, WTF is with this, I just got senteded this.... I don't even know how some of it is possible

http://youtu.be/C1OcmeFb1bs

No worries man... would be appreciated and would be good to meet you guys in the flesh... many of you on here deserve many beers... Many to Many... :)

Yeah man, these ball gymnastics girls are crazy... most of the Russian ones... seriously... you watch it and just wonder how...

Don't worry about us mate, we know you like wine, so being the reciprocating lovers that we are, we'll just throw $5 cleanskin bottles at your head.

Do I like wine, or do I like to whine? Lol!

Nah... I'm more of a spirits guy... but all good... in the HV, gotta have some wine... :)

Wife is the one who loves the sweet fruity wines... she loves the Brown Brothers Moscato now... her favourite... so we'll see if she can find something else she likes in the HV :)

WHAT!?

Well obviously I was being stupid.... Gosh Adam... lift your game you lazy git.

Hates mainstream stuff, drinks Brown Brothers.

Pullin' a Megan.

seriously... you watch it and just wonder how...

Nik, the press, or the stuffed burgers?

Have you seen the how to cook like Heston segment where he does "the perfect hamburger" ? Whenever I see the presses I cringe after seeing that. I try not to overwork my mince. And I try not to smoosh em too much aswell. She put a Posted Image load of pressure on that!!!

I haven't tried the Heston method because I don't own a mincer, but I love to try it :)

The stuffed thing is awesome. But it's a Posted Image'ing huge patty!!! There's a burger called the juicy Lucy. Should check it out. Similar concept.

I still think the meat should be fairly simply flavoured and the flavour should come from the toppings and sauce :)

you watch it and just wonder how good would the sex be!

Whilst Heston is awesome, a lot of his ideas aren't accessible to me.

I own a mincer. But yeah.

I guess what I'm getting at is the concept of trying not to smash the meat together....

Adam, hurry the Posted Image up and open your burger joint, I am hungry!!!

Also, this actually happened, this was written in a technical explanation for an intercooler!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"The purpose of the intercooler is to cool intake air in the car engine. Cool air takes up less space than hot air, and that leaves more room for fuel in the mixture of air and fuel which is combusted in the cylinder. This increases engine effect without increasing cylinder volume, thus offering advantages such as lower fuel consumption, better economy and less pollution."

Point taken Adam. Might have a play anyway.

making a zumbo cake tonight. I don't make cakes. But I got suckered in by his name. We'll see I guess? It's a packet cake...

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 01 May 2013

Oh fark.

Pretty graphic..

I could be talking shit anyway, Nik!

I need more time to experiment!

Smartest thing this dumb ***** has ever done.

"But the Prime Minister has shied away from attempting to legislate the new levy before the election, saying it could be dealt with by the next parliament."

Oh fark.

Pretty graphic..

Wow, Poor buggers!