• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 93tzlegacy

93tzlegacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:08 AM

Unfortunately its happened again, we have freighted parts which were more than adequately packaged yet turned up looking like a banana. so we feel at this point we must now have a terms and conditions for freighting items.

All items freighted by Ichiban Imports pty ltd are packaged with care and all items are freighted at the customers request and liability.

Ichiban Imports pty ltd will not be held responsible for loss or damage once the item/s have left our store,

Ichiban Imports pty ltd will assist customers with freight damage claims etc but will not cover any associated legal costs etc

Couriers contracted by Ichiban Imports are all ' common carriers' and as such do not have any transit or damage cover, and will not be held liable for loss, damage, missdelivery, late delivery etc.

again we are sorry to have to do this, but we feel it needs to be said. thanks,
Ben.
Ichiban Imports.

Benny's Custom Works supplying OEM new, aftermarket new and used parts at the best prices 

0415 522 512

wagonsyndicatesig.jpg

#2 FR34KO

FR34KO

GRANDMA's BOY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts
  • Interests:SNOWBOARDING.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

IMO, you guys should take pictures of how it is looking just before it heads off with the freight company, so receivees are aware of how it looked prior to transit.
:)

#3 TSG

TSG

Cured

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

My fathers worked in transport for years. Apparently they literally throw, step on and drop things on a daily basis. He is surprised most items end up arriving ok (especially sensitive electronics like TV's). You really have to pack the items with the assumption its going to be delivered by a group of monkeys.

My item arrived fine (even after re-delivery), but I wouldn't have been surprised if the box was a banana by the time it got here. It's happened many times before. I do get shitty when an item arrives with a piss poor excuse for packaging, and it is damaged because of that. But this wasn't the case with my Ichiban order.

#4 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

My fathers worked in transport for years. Apparently they literally throw, step on and drop things on a daily basis. He is surprised most items end up arriving ok (especially sensitive electronics like TV's).

As a former courier, I know this sort of thing happens, also don't ever put fragile on something because it will be treated worse. :(

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

#5 Samwise

Samwise

Official official of the official.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,434 posts
  • Interests:Taste so good, make you wanna slap yo' mama.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

also don't ever put fragile on something because it will be treated worse. :(

Fark. Really? I've put it on before and it's turned up fine.

Also, Ben. What was it that got damaged?

Should use e-go or something that offers insurance (obviously at buyers choice/expense)

I like to think of it as borrowing someone's car and driving it better than them.

#6 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

Ben, I'm looking for a new job/career. I could do courier work for you guys if need be, especially on weekends and my RDO's.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#7 FR34KO

FR34KO

GRANDMA's BOY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts
  • Interests:SNOWBOARDING.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

As a former courier, I know this sort of thing happens, also don't ever put fragile on something because it will be treated worse. :(

To be honest, pure and simple, people like this are f*cking c*nts. How the fucck is it not policed within companies if it's as bad as you guys are saying.
For the workers to have no respect for property, and less for ones with fragile indicated on them, is just low as f*ck. Might go to their house and jump on their car a few times, see how it feels from them. Then through a brick through their fragile window. Honestly...They'd be the ones that expect all their goods they buy to be perfect, or else they'll kick up a mighty stink. Utter scum.

#8 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

I agree, I hate it, hence one of the reasons I quit.

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users