• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:34 PM

Guys and Girls... Post names of recommended and reputable mechanics, bodyshops, car-sparky's etc. I'm not after name-bashing of bad shops or bad experiences, only after your general experience and impression, their quality, and if you think the pricing was reasonable or not. I'd also be interested in what made you go there, by word of mouth or just picked from a phonebook. - Alex.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#2 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:44 PM

RMS (Revlimit Motor Sport or something like that) Easy to talk to. Willing to give you options that don't cost a heap. A mate pointed me to them after I was ripped by subaru

Stuff goes here

#3 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

I've had my car done there too (RMS), suspension and major service - price was about what i expected but service was great, they stayed in contact with me with other bits needed doing, and work took exactly as long as they said.

http://www.revlimitms.com.au/

#4 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

Well this section is just ripping along aint it, 2 posts in 2 weeks! OK i've also had my exhaust done at Mettam's mufflers in Morley, also highly recommended. They were willing to work with me to give me exactly what I want and it came out of the shop sounding awesome...

#5 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:21 AM

RMS is no longer operating in Perth. Leigh has closed the shop, however he is contactable still via busselton service for tuning and repairs in the S/W of WA. He still comes to Perth once or twice a month.

A couple of the staff, the phone number and customer car details (for serivce history etc) are with Stechnic (DTrally's shop)

Now poor Doug and Damien are busier than ever hahah

-------------------
On Perth WRX

Leigh closed the doors at Carlisle at the end of March to concentrate on Bussleton Subaru Service. The company RMS continues to trade as B.S.S. S Technic didn't buy the name, just the 'goodwill' associated with the phone number, customer database, vehicle service history and some equipment. Front office man Dave Smith and senior mechanic Basilio Micale have relocated to S Technic.

Leigh is still servicing and repairing Subaru vehicles in and around Busselton with Andy MacDonald now working a mobile service in that area. B.S.S are distributors for DMS shocks, Link and Project Mu brakes. Leigh will be tuning cars as required in the Perth metro area a few days a month.

Stuff goes here

#6 Chadza

Chadza

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:11 AM

Mine is going into STechnic next week actually to fix YET ANOTHER fuel leak, that I cant access. :negative:

I didnt even realise they took over RMS's details until I drove into where RMS used to be and all that was there were a million tradie utes. :sarcastic:
MY02 Blue Pearl B4 Manual - 185KW atw
Ecutek Stage 2, 3" DBE, Walbro FP, Hyperflow CAI
14.2 @ 158kph

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users