aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

2013+Subaru+XV+Crosstrek+Snow+Ride.jpg

The confident All-Wheel Drive grip of most Subarus sold in Australia is giving the brand an ever-growing audience in alpine regions.

Subaru’s market share is massive in snow country and with the new ski season now underway, it is showcasing its icy credentials with a variety of commercial and community relationships.

For the sixth year in succession, Subaru is partnering Perisher resort. Its nearest dealer to the ski haven, High Country Subaru, Cooma, commands around 17 per cent of sales in its area, compared to a national average of 3.6 per cent.

Subaru also continues to sponsor the NSW Interschools Snowsports program.

This year, Subaru has also joined forces with the Amelia McGuiness Australian Snowsports Development Foundation, to assist with the development of up-and-coming snowsport athletes.

Nick Senior, Managing Director, Subaru Australia, said: “With the exception of our BRZ sports car, every Subaru currently sold in Australia has full-time All-Wheel Drive that makes our cars among the most dominant in alpine resort car parks during ski season.

“Our Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) range in particular is a massive hit in the snow, with Forester, Outback, XV, Tribeca and our high-riding Liberty X sedan all renowned for their ability in tough winter conditions.

“Our snow-country dealers also have among our highest fitment rates for roof rails, pods and other accessories that offer convenience for skiers.”

Mr Senior said the recent addition of Outback diesel automatic variants to the Subaru range was also fuelling further interest among families planning winter sport excursions.

“Our significant presence in the ski fields is reflected in customer survey feedback where the key attributes of All-Wheel Drive grip, safety and durability are fully appreciated by Subaru drivers,” he added.

This info and more can be found at: http://www.subaru.com.au

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#2 Forester 2.5i S

Forester 2.5i S

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Love this shot
Jason & Tanya

MY15 Subaru Forester 2.5i S - Crystal White Pearl , CVT