• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 Snootaloop

Snootaloop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hi there thought put this out there if any knows of a good place we could cruise to get some good photo shots and have a drink or meal at a pub??? I was thinkin a mt panorama Bathurst cruise

#2 Morgan

Morgan

...jus waitin' 4 a m8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,485 posts
  • Interests:Taking a poo

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

That could be fun!

IM47Gcv.jpg

#3 Zac

Zac

1544C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,686 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

Thats a long drive to make... not too bad from the 'riff though... but still... how many hours is that? Over 2 hours from my place so don't think many other people in Sydney will be too keen... Still, can't hurt to ask...

I did it a few years ago.. in my Commodore... was nice... :)

2002 B4 Rev E

2004 Outback Premium 3.0R

#4 SAV84C

SAV84C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

Thats a long drive to make... not too bad from the 'riff though... but still... how many hours is that? Over 2 hours from my place so don't think many other people in Sydney will be too keen... Still, can't hurt to ask...

I did it a few years ago.. in my Commodore... was nice... :)

Long drive??? :sarcastic:  Its not much more than driving to the huner

#5 Zac

Zac

1544C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,686 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Long drive??? :sarcastic:  Its not much more than driving to the huner

True... but we all know Hunter was a long drive... especially the Mexicans... LOL!

Well, from the northern beaches or shire, Bathurst is about 3 hours isn't it? Hunter was still under 3 hours for me...

Anyway, I'd be up for it, since I have a kind of headstart anyway... not as close as Lithgow though... ;)

2002 B4 Rev E

#6 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Newport Arms? 

:sarcastic:

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#7 Snootaloop

Snootaloop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

My car was only based at lithgow for that Lil bit while gettin brakes done I'm back on beaches but have to put same ideas out there stay overnight somewhere I know there's a place with cabins just outside lithgow pub bout 1km up the road and arms thinkin terry hills tav next sunday shaz

#8 Cam.

Cam.

OEM+

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

Sounds fun

Asb2OgK.jpg?1

#9 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

Newport Arms? 

the Time & Tide

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#10 Zac

Zac

1544C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,686 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

My car was only based at lithgow for that Lil bit while gettin brakes done I'm back on beaches but have to put same ideas out there stay overnight somewhere I know there's a place with cabins just outside lithgow pub bout 1km up the road and arms thinkin terry hills tav next sunday shaz

Ha... I'd just drive home from Bathurst and stay in my nice warm house.. LOL!

I don't mind where we go... as long as it isn't a long boring drive and we have a few stops on the way to stretch legs...

Just don't say something crazy like Melb... LOL

2002 B4 Rev E

#11 Snootaloop

Snootaloop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

What bout Wollongong or kiama?

#12 Zac

Zac

1544C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,686 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

What bout Wollongong or kiama?

I'm down for that... got some friends I can visit in the Gong... Garrrrry has family there I think... and yeah... I think a few of us were thinking of having a cruise down there after the HVC, which is what you are Mark and planning now

2002 B4 Rev E

#13 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

Yeah let's go south this time.

SC camping trip?

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#14 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

yeah we've been talking about a camping trip for ages. maybe do one in spring/summer when i warms up a bit.

South has some great spots and isn't to far for a day cruise. As long as the group isn't to big like last time when we kept getting split up by lights and intersections its a perfect spot

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#15 Zac

Zac

1544C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,686 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

yeah we've been talking about a camping trip for ages. maybe do one in spring/summer when i warms up a bit.

South has some great spots and isn't to far for a day cruise. As long as the group isn't to big like last time when we kept getting split up by lights and intersections its a perfect spot

Haha.. I like my comforts, so I may not camp... should be a hotel nearby... lol ;)

2002 B4 Rev E

#16 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

Should get cracking on organising it. 

Theres a good site at GPS: -34.739823, 150.471185

#17 SAV84C

SAV84C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

An idea that came up between a few of us at HVC was during the warmer months... Road trip down south to Jindabyne and do the alpine roads (I could probably get the place I stay for nothing as we have share n stay there during snow season) Its the first old A frame style place you see on the left as you come into jindy (the 80km sign) Sleeps 10 comfortably and could probably sleep more

m6b5bq1r54gyaahx27hyh4gt0.jpg

#18 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

Hi there thought put this out there if any knows of a good place we could cruise to get some good photo shots and have a drink or meal at a pub??? I was thinkin a mt panorama Bathurst cruise

Being stuck behind you around Mt Panorama would put me to sleep.

An idea that came up between a few of us at HVC was during the warmer months... Road trip down south to Jindabyne and do the alpine roads (I could probably get the place I stay for nothing as we have share n stay there during snow season) Its the first old A frame style place you see on the left as you come into jindy (the 80km sign) Sleeps 10 comfortably and could probably sleep more

m6b5bq1r54gyaahx27hyh4gt0.jpg

Sounds pretty alright.

I'm not huge on the whole brokeback mountain style camping but a trip away sounds good !

#19 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

Way to gay it up Dylsauce.

#20 Adam

Adam

Snack down!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,970 posts
  • Interests:Not knowing things about stuff

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

I'm not huge on the whole brokeback mountain style camping but a trip away sounds good !

You're not invited anyway.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users