• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bryce

Bryce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

hey guys I have ordered myself a set of tm02s in 18x10.5 +22 offset and will be running 255 tyres.

the car will be going away to get rear guards pulled a serious amount to make these fit

currently I run rota grids 18 x 9.5 + 38 offset with a 20mm spacer on the front.

my main concern is wether I will need to do any modifications to the front guards apart from rolling which has already been done. I would like some input off some people whether they know of anyone doing similar to there car or seen anything like this before.

I worked out on rim offset calculator for my fronts only  will loose 17mm of inner clearance which is fine due to the 20mm spacer been removed but the wheel will stick out past the guards  another 9mm.

I know this probably seems stupid but from what I have worked out going from a 9.5 with a 225 to a 10.5 with a 255 minus the spacer the wheel should sit very similar in the guard is this correct? any input is definitely helpful.

in the first picture I have put up shows how the car sits with 20mm spacer and neg 3 camber front

2nd picture is how the car currently sits

any insight would be amazing haha.  just don't front looking Mexican as

once it is all finished I will post pics

thanks

Attached Files

#2 Sam

Sam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

I am running 18x10 +22 rims with 215/40r18 tyres (ridiculous stretch) and I have had to pull, roll and then cut my guards to make them fit properly. 

Good luck… 

[03.SUBY]

#3 bobbyjimmy

bobbyjimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Go onto wrongfitmentcrew.com - then look for the Subaru thread (biggest thread on the site) and see what others have done.

I'd say the front's might need a pull aswell. The latest thing in the US is flares thou...

2002 Outback - it's gone...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users