aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

subaru-forester-1_729-620x349.jpg

Subaru Australia achieved an all-time monthly sales record of 4232 in November, according to official VFACTS figures released today.

The new record surpasses the previous high of 4219, only established in March this year.

It means Subaru sales were up 31.8 per cent over November 2012 and represents a 4.4 per cent market share for the month.

Subarus stand-out performer was Forester, with 1521 sales, up 67.7 per cent for the month and 18.6 per cent year-to-date (YTD).

It capped a remarkable month for Forester, which was also named best Sports Utility Vehicle under $45,000 in the Australias Best Cars (ABC) awards, from the nations combined motoring organizations.

XV was also a highlight, with 1339 sales, up 48.4 per cent for the month and 9.4 per cent YTD.

Impreza was another strong achiever, with 895 sold, up 88.8 per cent for the month.

Tribeca sales of 140 were also up 29.6 per cent for the month.

Subaru Managing Director, Nick Senior, said: It is pleasing to achieve an all-time sales record in a challenging market.

It underlines the quality of our product, the strength of the network and the loyalty of our customer base.

The ABC award for Forester was obviously a great fillip in the month.

Indeed the performance of our All-Wheel Drive XV and Forester highlight their relevance to customers looking for vehicles that balance Monday to Friday duties with their active weekend lifestyles.

This info and more can be found at: http://www.subaru.com.au/

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#2 Jimbo

Jimbo

Livin' the Legacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

XV...must be that CVT for sure!

'04 Liberty GT Premium "The Sprog Chariot"

#3 Forester 2.5i S

Forester 2.5i S

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

Don't knock he CVT and a XV

I prefer to drive my XV with CVT then my old Forester XT with auto
Jason & Tanya

MY15 Subaru Forester 2.5i S - Crystal White Pearl , CVT
MY12 Subaru XV 2.0i L - Obsidian Black Pearl , CVT

#4 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Well done Subaru.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#5 Jimbo

Jimbo

Livin' the Legacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

I'm still in disbelief the new Foz XT doesn't have a manual tranny. Wonder if it's made any impact on the sales of the Foz? Obviously it's doing well but, potential for more?

'04 Liberty GT Premium "The Sprog Chariot"

#6 SAV84C

SAV84C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

I'm still in disbelief the new Foz XT doesn't have a manual tranny. Wonder if it's made any impact on the sales of the Foz? Obviously it's doing well but, potential for more?

And there seems to be problems with the XTs popping up now... Hesitation and bad pinging under load at intermittent times

I wonder if the internals to the XTs are different to the actual BRZ engine...Im starting to think these new FA20 engines arent cracked up to be as good as first thought

#7 BigWillieStyles

BigWillieStyles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

I just cant stand those awful rims.

And there seems to be problems with the XTs popping up now... Hesitation and bad pinging under load at intermittent times

I wonder if the internals to the XTs are different to the actual BRZ engine...Im starting to think these new FA20 engines arent cracked up to be as good as first thought

BRZ has much higher compression so yes, they will have different internals and engine management.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users