#1 Meadyy8

Meadyy8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:30 PM

Hey guys, 

looking to lower the girlfriends gen 3 libb,

Needing some advice, dont have the option of getting coils, looking for some springs or a spring/strut combo on the cheap to drop it down to an acceptable level, close that wheel gap! 

What are your opinions on the best option(without coils) to achieve this? Also if anyone has any for sale, would be even better lol

Cheers guys,

#2 allpaw4

allpaw4

Chief Sparky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,135 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Stereos, Electrical

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

Just get a set of B4 struts. Keep the bilstien springs on it if she likes comfort, otherwise get a set with STi pink springs on them. They are a pretty rough ride compared to the stock springs though, my missus hates my car for that. Nice for the control they give, but comfort goes out the window. B4 struts give a 15mm drop, STi pinks give a 25mm drop.

MY00 Red RX, a nice daily that was sold off once the B4 became reliable...
MY02 Blue B4, aka 'The Project' - v8 JDM STi engine package and assorted other 'goodies' - Sold, then bought back for parts. Stripped and crushed.
MY03 Blue RX, the newer old daily, pretty well more B4 than RX now... In the process of being converted to the track toy... Watch this space!
MY02 Silver Wagon, H6 conversion, full blue/black leather and almost full black interior to go with it.
MY03 White/Silver H6 Outback, donor car for silver waghoon.
MY97 Silver RX, acquired to become track car, but plans changed. To be stripped and scrapped in time.

#3 Dav_fre

Dav_fre

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

I may have some B4 billies if your in perth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users