Photo

So what would you drive if you could? Not a subaru???

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:21 PM

Very patriotic, nice one...

'twas Australia day :)

#42 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:14 AM

bite me jovi....

my car is AWD...

and i'll have a turbo soon enough...

don't you worry...

as if man ur still slow

AND... I bet Jovan would change his mind faced with this:

Posted Image

yeah i would im sorry to say

#43 fatcat67

fatcat67

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:I'm too old to remember.

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:23 AM

Posted Image

I wanna get my troopy back on the road

:)

Alex, you need to bring both cars up to QLD. 1) Conversion time :D , and 2) Troopy on Fraser Island.
Epic win for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to see a bit of realism in your choice of car to have other than a Subaru.
As Tony Montana would say:
In this country, you gotta make the money first.
Then when you get the money, you get the power.
Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

#44 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:25 AM

Alex, you need to bring both cars up to QLD. 1) Conversion time :D , and 2) Troopy on Fraser Island.
Epic win for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to see a bit of realism in your choice of car to have other than a Subaru.

hmmm. fraser trip......

:)

#45 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:26 PM

lol talk about over selling the product.. check the voice out. puts the lovegod to shame.

AHAHAHA +1

#46 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

twas mainly directed at you dyl HAIII hahahah.
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#47 Rob

Rob

Previously known as OriaDae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:26 PM

Haii.

Posted Image

:D

▀▄..▄▀▄..▄▀...█.................▄▀▀▄.............▄▀▀▄......................▄..............................▄▀▀▀▄
....█.....█.....█▀█..█▄█.......▀▄......█▀█.....▀▄.......▄▀▀▄...▄..▄...▄...▄▄▄...▄..▄...▄▀▀▄...▀...▄▀
..........................▄..█......▄ ▀▄...█▄█........▀▄....█▀▀.....█▀.....█...█..█...█..█....▀▄.........█
............................▀........▀▄▄▀.............▀▄▄▀....▀▀......▀.......▀..▀▀▀....▀▀▀..▀▄▄▀.......▄

#48 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:58 PM

wtb specs of last vechile.
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#49 Rob

Rob

Previously known as OriaDae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

wtb specs of last vechile.

Dunno but it looks like sex.

▀▄..▄▀▄..▄▀...█.................▄▀▀▄.............▄▀▀▄......................▄..............................▄▀▀▀▄
....█.....█.....█▀█..█▄█.......▀▄......█▀█.....▀▄.......▄▀▀▄...▄..▄...▄...▄▄▄...▄..▄...▄▀▀▄...▀...▄▀
..........................▄..█......▄ ▀▄...█▄█........▀▄....█▀▀.....█▀.....█...█..█...█..█....▀▄.........█
............................▀........▀▄▄▀.............▀▄▄▀....▀▀......▀.......▀..▀▀▀....▀▀▀..▀▄▄▀.......▄

#50 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:29 PM

lol not far from it Oria

#51 Claydog

Claydog

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

Can anyone get a pic for me? A 1969 HT Holden Premier.

#52 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

Can anyone get a pic for me?

A 1969 HT Holden Premier.

Google has 5,930 results for 1969 HT Holden Premier.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#53 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:10 PM

best start linkin then odeo

#54 d_generate

d_generate

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:00 AM

I'd quite happily have this 599, I was driving down Whitfords Ave & he was beside me so I got the phone out & took a snap, we got to the lights heading onto the freeway side by side, there is a roundabout about 100m down the ramp & we both took it pretty easy but when I got to the other side I floored it & got about a 50m jump on him, funny thing is he was exactly the same distance behind me near the bottom of the ramp when we hit $1.80, I thought he would have trounced me but I was in my sweet spot I guess, he didn't look that happy when we slowed down & I let him pass me whilst I laughed my bollox of lol.

Posted Image

This would be my ultimate drive, 42yrs old & still pure sex. Lamborghini Muira.

Posted Image

But this looks like the favorite fun car....no idea what it is though, HAVE YOU GOT BRAKES????

Posted Image
98 Liberty, V3 STI running gear, CAI & 3" TBE, pulled a 13.09 @ 104mph

http://au.youtube.co...h?v=TKrsF-2JS3M
In the dunes^^^^^^^^^^

Posted Image

#55 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:29 AM

wholly shit that muira is in top condition. damn nice car

#56 d_generate

d_generate

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:27 PM

wholly shit that muira is in top condition. damn nice car

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the one Nicholas Cage bought about 12yrs ago, belonged to the Shah of Iran & got flown to Italy for servicing, from memory it had about 4,000 miles on the clock.......YUM
98 Liberty, V3 STI running gear, CAI & 3" TBE, pulled a 13.09 @ 104mph

http://au.youtube.co...h?v=TKrsF-2JS3M
In the dunes^^^^^^^^^^

Posted Image

#57 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:39 PM

Dgen. Thats a twin engined Volkswagon polo(?). I saw a thread on it ages ago. Twin 3.2ltr V6's. Front engine is turbo charged. The front engine drives the front wheels, the rear, the rear wheels.
TSM

#58 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:16 PM

was a prototype wasnt it soop? the w12 that they made with bits from lambo's n stuff, but on the topgear review it was utter shit unless it was striaght line speed haha. had a nice wide body kit on it too!

#59 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:18 PM

I'de take the evolve or what ever it was. 14 piston front brake and 8 ?? for the rears. Twin charged aswell!

the w12 that they made with bits from lambo's n stuff, but on the topgear review

That was a golf

Stuff goes here

#60 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

ah yes the golf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users