Photo

1999 Gen 3 RX wagon conversion budget build!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 STI.PSI

STI.PSI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

Cheers for the comments guys I think there may be one floating around in the near future for it, will leave it as till that happens, I don't if it doesn't need a badge in the middle of the grille to finish it off?? apart from that once I sell my XR6T ill put some rego on it and daily it, have started it a few times over past week or 2 does sound quiet mean with "highflow" exhaust

Gen3 + 2.2 + 35R + 6spd = FTW

#42 Lukeoly

Lukeoly

Make it BLAAACK!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:Boost

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

Awesome work man. Props to you for doing your own paint! I'm a little hesitant to give it a go myself.

ndvgQm2.jpg

#43 STI.PSI

STI.PSI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

cheers dude, I'm not 100% happy with it, but itll do, the car wasn't a showroom condition has a few marks on the panels and couldn't justify atm, just wanted it all to be the same colour. Just looking forward to getting it out on the road, how is your conversion going?

Gen3 + 2.2 + 35R + 6spd = FTW

#44 Lukeoly

Lukeoly

Make it BLAAACK!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:Boost

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:03 AM

Same here. My car's a little rough around the edges but I hope to clean it up once it's running. I thought about spraying the bonnet and front bar (still might do the front bar as it's pretty nasty) but I figured it would be that much harder to justify the cost of getting it done if I had already painted it myself (insert "it looks fine!" comment in wife's voice here)

ndvgQm2.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users