←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

mav's gen4 - 3.0R- spec B Blitzen

Mav's Photo Mav 30 Aug 2008

f**king technicalities man wednesday!

Guest_SubaruJunkie_* 30 Aug 2008

Gen4 WTF its **** U know u want a Gen3 B4TT Matt hehehe u suck ill still beat ya on the M4 after the meet... How much u got for your gen3??

Mav's Photo Mav 30 Aug 2008

yea man i was so tempted to get a b4 eyyy ask dyl lol. only reason i didnt is coz im stil on p's and insurance would be thru the roof so gona wait it out for awhile :( but thats okay i like lookin at you from behind LOL

Jeff's Photo Jeff 30 Aug 2008

pffft. Some insurance companies don't realise its turbo..... thats no excuse

Guest_SubaruJunkie_* 31 Aug 2008

yea man i was so tempted to get a b4 eyyy ask dyl lol. only reason i didnt is coz im stil on p's and insurance would be thru the roof so gona wait it out for awhile :(

but thats okay i like lookin at you from behind LOL

Oh you NASTY looking at my ASS...yeah i heard u wrote the liberty of you bad boy...

Soop's Photo Soop 31 Aug 2008

Jovan, you'll pull ahead, Spin a bearing and Mav will go past and make it home....

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 31 Aug 2008

Hey mav!

Congrats man. Nice car, I really like the 3.0's

One question for you though. Is that your actual car that you posted pictures of earlier?

If so, that's not a Blitzen model and the colour is Urban Grey. Just because it's a spec B doesn't make it a Blitzen. A Spec B means that it's got 18 inch wheels and Bilstein suspension.
A Blitzen model is something completely different. Here's a few pics of a GENIV Bilitzen: (Oh, they didn't just come out in red either!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If this has already been discussed, just flame me.

Jovan, you'll pull ahead, Spin a bearing and Mav will go past and make it home....

Bahahahaha...sure sure soop know it all....i bet you a billion dollars that will never happen...

Got that check book waiting? I will be :D.

Got that check book waiting?
I will be :D.

youll be waitting a long time :P

Mav's Photo Mav 31 Aug 2008

subaru, i just copy and pasted what was listed on the car sale information. and yes i know spec b isnt blitzen for the 1000th time ty :) i plan on changing the body kit when i get some spare cash. but first strut braces and swaybars. thanks for your posts btw been doing some research on the 3.0's and looks very promising hehe.. jovi it's ok i still love you :P

You might want to look into an Anti lift kit as well. I can send you the white line PDF if you wish.

Mav's Photo Mav 31 Aug 2008

yea mate already looked into it, will be done just not first haha.

Dylan's Photo Dylan 02 Sep 2008

Should have got a Gen2. Failing that, should have got a b4. I am still looking forward to seeing this at the meet tomorrow night Matt dude!

Mav's Photo Mav 02 Sep 2008

LOL you only say that coz u dont want to walk home :P

Soop's Photo Soop 02 Sep 2008

This thread FAILS without pictures. Dylan, Genital herpes > B4....

Dylan's Photo Dylan 04 Sep 2008

Damn, Matt after getting a lift home last night in the car I was very impressed (and jealous). Sunroof rules. I want one. H6 rules. I could live with one. Interior rules. I want. Power seats. I want. New car smell, and feel. I want. Dash. I want. Good purchase man, you've done bloody well :)

Mav's Photo Mav 04 Sep 2008

haha thanks man!!!, as i said it still had a bit more to go, didnt plant it once while u were in the car hehe :D

Kosti's Photo Kosti 04 Sep 2008

May have a go at tuning it, can u afford it ;)

Mav's Photo Mav 04 Sep 2008

;)