• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Glyn_Archer

Glyn_Archer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 10:40 PM

Well considering your car will still be pre 2009 and the oldest thread there is 2011 I'd say you'll be safe.

A canon is a type of printer, or alternatively it is the entire body of works thought to influence a particular period of time.

All the links work.

Obviously I meant cannon but missed an n....
I meant the links to the products inside the posts, none seem to work for me (I.e. The item has expired on eBay or isn't made anymore)

#22 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 10:42 PM

It's all the same. Read what people say in there. Most advice is buy a decent oval muffler and no more for a naturally aspirated boxer.

#23 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:39 PM

2.5" is too big for a 2.5i. I've got 2.25" throughout on my EZ30R (6-cylinder).

Another place you could look is in the Builds and Projects forum. It's basically where a member posts a topic and actively updates it posting news about recent modifications, plans, etc. Look for a car that would be around your model and see what others have done as an example.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#24 Glyn_Archer

Glyn_Archer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:32 AM

2.5" is too big for a 2.5i. I've got 2.25" throughout on my EZ30R (6-cylinder).

Another place you could look is in the Builds and Projects forum. It's basically where a member posts a topic and actively updates it posting news about recent modifications, plans, etc. Look for a car that would be around your model and see what others have done as an example.

Thanks mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users