←  Site Discussion

Suby Club

»

Site Bugs / Errors

CodeBurn3r's Photo CodeBurn3r 12 Jul 2013

Is anyone using Chrome on their Phone/Tablet.. now my bloody Phone is showing Full site and not the mobile version either.. 

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 12 Jul 2013

Sign out, clear the cache and cookies, then bam! dirt is gone.....

I mean, you should be back to mobile after that.

Liberty's Photo Liberty 27 Jul 2013

Whatever happened to our albums connected to our account profiles? Mine is gone. :blink:

Dylan's Photo Dylan 27 Jul 2013

Whatever happened to our albums connected to our account profiles? Mine is gone. :blink:

Gallery database had a major problem with the last site update Gaz. Tried to get support team for the software we run to fix it- even got them to do an upgrade on it with no success.

I've got a backup of it all, so if you like I can set it up for you again? Just shoot me a pm if you're keen ?

Same goes for anyone else - if you would like me to restore your image gallery for you, please just send me a message. You are welcome to recreate it yourself - but if you don't have a copy of the images I can restore them from a backup.

Dylan

Samwise's Photo Samwise 27 Jul 2013

Yo Dylsauce/Nik/Aek,

About 30-40% of the time when I click on the "New Posts" button whilst on the mobile browser, it shows me new members instead. What's the go with that?

Cheers

No worries at all Dylan. I'll just upload them again. I've got all the pics saved. Thanks for clearing that up.

The above happens to me as well. It's more annoying than anything else of course, but it could possibly be a bug with the IP.Board software, not any of the administrators here.

aekOne's Photo aekOne 27 Jul 2013

Yo Dylsauce/Nik/Aek,

About 30-40% of the time when I click on the "New Posts" button whilst on the mobile browser, it shows me new members instead. What's the go with that?

Cheers

yeah not sure what the story is there. it does that for me to but more like 5% off the time

Adam's Photo Adam 27 Jul 2013

Is it when you have been in p.ms?

It happens either way for me. On and off. Whether I am using 3G or wifi.

Samwise's Photo Samwise 02 Aug 2013

Is there a reason that the Topic starter can't edit the name of their own topic?

Curious..

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 03 Aug 2013

Hi,

Something to do with permissions.

Just sing out if you want something changed. 

Cheers,

Nik

CodeBurn3r's Photo CodeBurn3r 07 Aug 2013

its if the last thing you looked at was a PM or a profile it will do that.

Stop stalking.. easy fix haha

Who changed the site icon?
its looks shit lol

Dylan's Photo Dylan 07 Aug 2013

its if the last thing you looked at was a PM or a profile it will do that.

Stop stalking.. easy fix haha

Who changed the site icon?
its looks shit lol

Haha. I made a favicon yesterday. Figured it was time to ditch the standard invision one, and I just had a free generator at my disposal :)

Yo Dylsauce/Nik/Aek,

Cheers

yeah not sure what the story is there. it does that for me to but more like 5% off the time

Is it when you have been in p.ms?

It happens either way for me. On and off. Whether I am using 3G or wifi.

Hi Guys.

I have just fixed it now. The button was a 'view new content' and so it would take you to view current members if you were on the PM/Member side of site, gallery etc... I have changed it so it will display new posts regardless of where you were previously.

Dylan

Samwise's Photo Samwise 07 Aug 2013

Hi Guys.

I have just fixed it now. The button was a 'view new content' and so it would take you to view current members if you were on the PM/Member side of site, gallery etc... I have changed it so it will display new posts regardless of where you were previously.

Dylan

Cheers, Broseph Liebermann!

Haha. I made a favicon yesterday. Figured it was time to ditch the standard invision one, and I just had a free generator at my disposal :)

Knocked up in 6 minutes.. haha

Please use the 5th one :)

Attached File  SC-Favicon.zip   2.22KB   10 downloads

or this one hahahah

Attached Files

Hahahahahahahaha, the goat one rules.

"S" is hardly "SubyClub" or SC, or anything that means anything to anyone except that it's just the letter S. For shit.

Its animated you fool

aekOne's Photo aekOne 07 Aug 2013

noob