←  Site Discussion

Suby Club

»

Site Bugs / Errors

Dylan's Photo Dylan 07 Aug 2013

Its animated you fool

Hm. Windows photo viewer don't think so !!

CodeBurn3r's Photo CodeBurn3r 07 Aug 2013

and you trusted windows?

Dylan's Photo Dylan 07 Aug 2013

and you trusted windows?

Just put one of them on, good work :) I like the one with the sneaky goat at the end, haha !

and you trusted windows?

Chrome doesn't display the animated one either ?

CodeBurn3r's Photo CodeBurn3r 07 Aug 2013

really? Chrome was the only one that worked for me haha

Richo's Photo Richo 07 Aug 2013

it doesn't. IE ftw (for this 1 specific thing)

Samwise's Photo Samwise 07 Aug 2013

Try Irfanview. Problem solved.

jack_keaka's Photo jack_keaka 26 Mar 2014

don't know if this is a bug or i'm especially more retarded than usual, but I cant seem to Ctrl+V anything on this whole website. cant even copy and paste this paragraph. i've tested on other sites and in word etc, all work. just seems to be here on subyclub. I wanted to copy and paste a link to a website in a PM but had to end up typing the whole thing out.

anyone else experiencing this?

Guest_KONG_* 26 Mar 2014

don't know if this is a bug or i'm especially more retarded than usual, but I cant seem to Ctrl+V anything on this whole website. cant even copy and paste this paragraph. i've tested on other sites and in word etc, all work. just seems to be here on subyclub. I wanted to copy and paste a link to a website in a PM but had to end up typing the whole thing out.

No. But every time I try to write D E R P or Y O L O...... It comes up with some random shit about icelandic men and chinese food.

Robert's Photo Robert 26 Mar 2014

No. But every time I try to write D E R P or Y O L O...... It comes up with some random shit about icelandic men and chinese food.

its a sign

Yeah they do that for swear words too.

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 26 Mar 2014

Hi,

If there is a swear word in the URL it will be altered.

Cheers,

Nik

Robert's Photo Robert 26 Mar 2014

www.fork.com.au

back to my issue, I cant even quote! I hit quote and it wont appear in this section. wont let me do any sort of pasting what so ever... feel like im back in year 2 not being allowed to use glue.

nickknack's Photo nickknack 26 Mar 2014

back to my issue, I cant even quote! I hit quote and it wont appear in this section. wont let me do any sort of pasting what so ever... feel like im back in year 2 not being allowed to use glue.

Seems to be working fine :D :D

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 26 Mar 2014

Copy paste, or quote?

I'm no expert, but this would appear to be at your end.

What OS/version are you using?

aekOne's Photo aekOne 26 Mar 2014

sounds like something up with your browser mate. have you tried rexnet lately as i'm pretty sure they're running the same I.V version we are at the moment.

Adam's Photo Adam 26 Mar 2014

That tommo bloke was having issues too

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 27 Mar 2014

icelandic men make me horny chinese food makes me poo a lot

HAHHAAHAAAAAA

Had to try it. (Y o l o . d e r p )

Re-install your browser!?

jack_keaka's Photo jack_keaka 27 Mar 2014

Yeah as I said, works for every website and everything else. Just not subyclub.

I reckon it might be the computer then. And yes, both the quote function and copy&paste do not work.

I'll just wait until my new laptop comes. Windows is a sucky piece of shiitake mushrooms.

Reevesy's Photo Reevesy 27 Mar 2014

Tried right mouse click then paste?