Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_JB_Sube09_*

Guest_JB_Sube09_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

PTB?? Yeah i hate waiting as well but i havent really got any choice unfortunately. however today i think i got a sign of what to do next as i narrowed down where my exhaust has a hole in it so think it may come next. Cheers Jesse

#22 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

PTB?? Yeah i hate waiting as well but i havent really got any choice unfortunately. however today i think i got a sign of what to do next as i narrowed down where my exhaust has a hole in it so think it may come next.

Cheers Jesse

its all worth it mate! need to wait and save the cash so you can upgrade to something bigger and better! i was 16 when i got my wagon, now 20 and just bought an 06 wrx!

theres a reason folk here call me the "pensioner" coz i'm tight! pays off though :D be smart with your mods don't go wasting it on pointless stuff if you just going to upgrade anyway!!

MY07 GT spec B

#23 Guest_JB_Sube09_*

Guest_JB_Sube09_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

Thanks mate, yeah not going to go overboard just want a little bit more to suffice until i can afford an upgrade, almost everything i will be doin will be able to be retured to original and sold off, obviously not the tint but yeah. Thanks. Cheers Jesse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users