23 replies to this topic

#21 CodeBurn3r

CodeBurn3r

Resident Mexican

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

Pioneer HU with USB and Sub control Stock tweets and mids up front. 3way pioneer 6.5in up back 10in JBL sub in the boot with a stealth Amp install under the pass seat. im not fussed about running everything amped, i just run the amp for the sub. does ok, only reason i swapped from stock is the old rears were torn, up front the factory set still does fine. If i ever get the spare cash i will too be grabbing some JayCar kevlars, i have heard many a good sounding car running them.
ams: "Can't live with them, can't throw rocks at them."

#22 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

I tend to like JB hifi, half decent prices.........and i guess some of their staff are ok :sarcastic:

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

#23 Cam.

Cam.

OEM+

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

I'm running: A Pioneer DVH-3150UB, Kenwood 60wrmsx4 amp for the Vdo dayton splits in the front "tweeter fitted behind the stock grill", Pioneer 3 ways in the rear and a Kicker 300wrms running a 12inch kicker comp vr in a custom built box :) Sounds good and did it all for just over $1100!

Asb2OgK.jpg?1

#24 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

pioneer Avh-p5950dvd Coustic 480qe 4 channel amp (both these amps are soon to be replaced by Coustic 400DB mono amp a JL Audio HD 900/5 amp) Factory Mactintosh speakers (to be replaced by JL Audio C5 component and C2 coaxial) 2x JL Audio W0 (original W0 subs)

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users