#21 Morgan

Morgan

...jus waitin' 4 a m8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,485 posts
  • Interests:Taking a poo

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

Yea i inspected what i could. I took it for a decent drive too.
These problems only arose after a good 2500kms.

Im not particularly mechanical so i cant check everything. Bushes were in tact, CVs were too. Lowish kms for the car, which were majority country. Did all the main checks when buying a used car. Dad has a good 40 cars under his belt and he was with me. We both agreed it looked pretty decent. All seemed ok from what we could see.

I rang Orange Motor Group to get approval for the repairs and they were very surprised at the price. I gave them Central Coast Subaru's number and they talked it over.
All repairs will be covered by the warranty. I made sure that nothing will need to be paid on pickup - though it could be a nice surprise for Katie as she has to do it for me!!
Really is quite a blessing - I do remember just buying a $12k car, i dont have that money just sitting around!!!

IM47Gcv.jpg

#22 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

feed your car to the robosaurus

#23 skillionaire

skillionaire

Mr. Freshley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

Hi, Warranty. Cheers, Nik PS> Nice work. Good to hear it's a smooth move.

#24 CodeBurn3r

CodeBurn3r

Resident Mexican

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:54 PM

i had a warranty on my car... because i didnt get it serviced at their overpriced shit hole service center every 3 months it was no longer under warranty. good to hear they have covered yours though mate.
ams: "Can't live with them, can't throw rocks at them."

#25 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

Yea i inspected what i could. I took it for a decent drive too.
These problems only arose after a good 2500kms.

Im not particularly mechanical so i cant check everything. Bushes were in tact, CVs were too. Lowish kms for the car, which were majority country. Did all the main checks when buying a used car. Dad has a good 40 cars under his belt and he was with me. We both agreed it looked pretty decent. All seemed ok from what we could see.

I rang Orange Motor Group to get approval for the repairs and they were very surprised at the price. I gave them Central Coast Subaru's number and they talked it over.
All repairs will be covered by the warantee. I made sure that nothing will need to be paid on pickup - though it could be a nice surprise for Katie as she has to do it for me!!
Really is quite a blessing - I do remember just buying a $12k car, i dont have that money just sitting around!!!

your a lucky guy then haha :D

MY07 GT spec B

#26 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

Good to hear you got it sorted. I'd say you judged the car correctly when you bought it, but shit just happens sometimes. Although after only 2 weeks of ownership I'd be quizzical.

Hi,

Warranty.

Cheers,
Nik

Thank you....it was sending me nuts.

i had a warranty on my car... because i didnt get it serviced at their overpriced shit hole service center every 3 months it was no longer under warranty

That's why some service centres eg. Ultratune, offer Log Book Servicing for a cheaper price, and it won't screw your warranty, depending on the place.

Nick

If thy tint is dark and thy wheels are black thou car be declared b11tchin'

So you can run it on 6psi with an rx fuel pump? :P

#27 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:16 AM

Hi,

Warranty.

Cheers,
Nik

PS> Nice work. Good to hear it's a smooth move.

+1

Thank you....it was sending me nuts.

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan it's good to hear these are all getting sorted mate, buggar having to cough up from your own pocket for that !!

#28 Morgan

Morgan

...jus waitin' 4 a m8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,485 posts
  • Interests:Taking a poo

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:52 AM

Haha i went through so many different possible ways of spelling that and none of them looked right! Time for some editing...

IM47Gcv.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users